Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 12)

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

@ Monsuu, really i feel he needs some kind of jhatka for sure! Imagine what would be his reaction if he had known that she was talking to Akash on the phone?

@Binny, pls call me neetz :)
I know, it was very interesting to watch that immediate change in expression from cool to tensed! Yes it took some effort on his part to play his cool self again when he touched her chin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loving_bird

Originally posted by -debolina-

i know its not right on uday's part to be so touchy. but tats how he's been all the time. all his life. and tats where he needs to evolve and understand and change. ufff there is so much to show between uday manyata. both need to evolve, interact etc. and CVs are busy behind akash moniya. it better be a step building up base for uday manyata yaar, my patience is running out so bad tat i want the show to be of one hr, instead it is turing into a half an hr post jan ROFL

ROFLLL.. debohe really needs to change the stargegy of his on manyata...he 1st better start understanding her...but he is already getting jealous of akash which is an intersting pointLOL
par cv's uff they r stuffing down with akash & moniya...Sleepy...

as i said, he needs to fall in love Stern Smile zindagi bhar 'kuch toh hai tum mein' na karta rahey yaar ROFL yah chehre ka rang toh udta hai uskey muh sey akash ka naam suntey, fir he is back to being UV the smirk prince LOL i know akash moniya...i don't mind agar unki story uday-manyata key story ko develop karey...but then CVs ka kya bharosa yaar...itni umeed nahi lagani chahiye LOL

Edited by -debolina- - 22 December 2011 at 9:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.Badtameez_Dil

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@tiger lily .. I agree although he refuses to acknowledged it.. he keeps referring to the attraction he feels as interest.. or entertainment.. but he knows he enjoys spending time with Manyata.. even if they are always arguing he likes that she is different..

Healer.Badtameez_Dil

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

2Monsa, LOL what did she say?? :D

My mom?? LOL
She was like when they show this guy (Akash) the show becomes boring he is anyways not getting  the girlBig smile...and she is really likes ManVeer Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.adventure_gurlHealer.

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hi Neetz.. :))

I loved the entire sequence.. but UV really needs to try something else although I enjoy their encounters... it would be nice to actually see a conversation for a change..

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Hello EveryoneHug
In my excitement I forgot to say that...today my Mom who is not even a regular viewer of DEK was complaining about the Akash scenesROFL...They killed another good song by using it on AM...
OMG tell maniji that there is an Angel u know that love her very very much.

seriously that
akash is will be the death and the down fall of this show if they don't stop showing him right nowAngry

-Moni-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
heyy neetz u can call me tanvi :)
there's needs to be something big...i thought kahi manyata next second ek thappad hi naa maar de usse to better not get touchy with me...but she left the room...
maybe it will take some more by uday to think over it till he may not realise how much he is being smitten of her...he needs to have some decency with her...maybe some big event takes place to make him realise this...

WhiteNights.

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
love Udayveer's chocolate brown shirt!

Go to top