Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 113)

swetamangera Senior Member
swetamangera
swetamangera

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by swetamangera

Welcome Binny (don't know what's your name)

You are so right. Even i need to talk it out or i won't be able to sleep today...
Hi Sweta.. nice to meet you.. You can call me binny my name is Binita Smile

Agree.. need to get it out of my system.. so what did you think of today's epi.. mainly Manveer..LOL.. I Loved every bit of it.. did you see the expression on UV's face when she held his arms.. to adorable

Binny is cute, remind me of rabbitSmile..the cute one...

That the best part of the show...he was shocked surprised crazy amazed at the same time and he raise his eyebrow and was smiling till he was out of the room...they should have shown his face outside of the Princess room...HayeDay Dreaming he so was the TV and M had remote to control Dancing
Nice.. he does not even realize it but she is changing him.. UV came in to her room for a purpose but without saying a word began to help her clean up.. she affects him its just a matter of him accepting it now..WinkEmbarrassed

@Binny

Yeap that's so true...He actually want to control M and want her to become Blushing bride (As his dad mentioned in a car)..But Even i can't imagine M beign blushing brideLOL. She sure having a huge impact on him but he is not realizing it. I think soon he will be thinking about their moments while going to sleep or while working out...and probably missing what's his sister is saying Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...adventure_gurl

swetamangera
swetamangera

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
@Binny

M will be coming out of shower with wet hair and UV is probably putting gel in his hair and then sudden look on M...OMG can't wait to see that happen...and then their eyeslocksEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
haha yes Binny will do a comforter snatching scene for after their wedding in my fic. I am thinking for them to have numerous trips after the wedding, first one to Goa, and then to London, maybe they "elope" and  have a second wedding on their first anniversary, they try to avoid the press and keep running all over London or even  Europe lolROFL endless possiblities, you girls are so creative why not write an os of your own?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19swetamangera...Binny...

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

You are so right. Even i need to talk it out or i won't be able to sleep today...

Agree.. need to get it out of my system.. so what did you think of today's epi.. mainly Manveer..LOL.. I Loved every bit of it.. did you see the expression on UV's face when she held his arms.. to adorable

That the best part of the show...he was shocked surprised crazy amazed at the same time and he raise his eyebrow and was smiling till he was out of the room...they should have shown his face outside of the Princess room...HayeDay Dreaming he so was the TV and M had remote to control Dancing
Nice.. he does not even realize it but she is changing him.. UV came in to her room for a purpose but without saying a word began to help her clean up.. she affects him its just a matter of him accepting it now..WinkEmbarrassed

@Binny

Yeap that's so true...He actually want to control M and want her to become Blushing bride (As his dad mentioned in a car)..But Even i can't imagine M beign blushing brideLOL. She sure having a huge impact on him but he is not realizing it. I think soon he will be thinking about their moments while going to sleep or while working out...and probably missing what's his sister is saying Day Dreaming
I loved UV's comeback getting married is one thing  but no to the  blushing bride bit.. after all Manyata only get's color on her face when she is really angry.. and we all know how much experience he has had in that department..ROFL I cant wait for him to fall for her his beliefs need to be questioned.. and another thing I enjoyed about today's epi was that he always listens to his father but never says anything rude about Manyata.. it's cute !!

Okay guys have to go it was nice talking to you TC..Smile

swetamangera

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

@Binny

M will be coming out of shower with wet hair and UV is probably putting gel in his hair and then sudden look on M...OMG can't wait to see that happen...and then their eyeslocksEmbarrassed

wah! wah! kya scene hoga! He will grab her by the waist and maybe try to kiss  her. She will be too stunned to move  right away. He will  wrap his fingers in her hair
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

haha yes Binny will do a comforter snatching scene for after their wedding in my fic. I am thinking for them to have numerous trips after the wedding, first one to Goa, and then to London, maybe they "elope" and  have a second wedding on their first anniversary, they try to avoid the press and keep running all over London or even  Europe lolROFL endless possiblities, you girls are so creative why not write an os of your own?

Okay now you have me daydreaming.. WinkLOL... btw I will be looking for that scene.. Embarrassed... for now I will stick to enjoying your FF.. now if Sweta is prepared will love to read hers as well..

@ sweta.. how about her getting on a stool and falling into our hero's arms.. and after reading something in particular I really need a rain sequence..Day Dreaming

Edited by Binny1247 - 28 December 2011 at 6:02pm

adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
here is link to my new vm if  anyone missed it

swetamangera
swetamangera

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

@Binny

I loved UV's comeback getting married is one thing  but no to the  blushing bride bit.. after all Manyata only get's color on her face when she is really angry.. and we all know how much experience he has had in that department..ROFL I cant wait for him to fall for her his beliefs need to be questioned.. and another thing I enjoyed about today's epi was that he always listens to his father but never says anything rude about Manyata.. it's cute !!

Okay guys have to go it was nice talking to you TC..Smile

Remember when his dad says M is not maharani material, but UV actually does not agree but instead contrast his dad saying jo bhi material hai kamal ka material hai. SO yeah he can never say anything bad about her.

UV always finds a positive aspect of M's behavior...No wonder why we are drooling over him EmbarrassedWink...He never says anything bad about her and always try to comfort her. I mean he has his motivations but then also He forgets about all when he is around M.

@ Soniya...writing OS involves a lot of work..and i am very lazy about it LOL. So I just come and talk to forum members...It helps me to get good sleep and dream about what ManVeer can give me the next day Day Dreaming

Embarrassed

adventure_gurl

Go to top