Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 112)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I love how he keeps reminding her of the fact that she his is future bride regardless of what she thinks on the matter.. It was nice to see the both of them actually talk for a change Manyata seemed calmer with him... it's better then them always arguing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swetamangeraadventure_gurl

swetamangera Senior Member
swetamangera
swetamangera

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by swetamangera

Welcome Binny (don't know what's your name)

You are so right. Even i need to talk it out or i won't be able to sleep today...
Hi Sweta.. nice to meet you.. You can call me binny my name is Binita Smile

Agree.. need to get it out of my system.. so what did you think of today's epi.. mainly Manveer..LOL.. I Loved every bit of it.. did you see the expression on UV's face when she held his arms.. to adorable

Binny is cute, remind me of rabbitSmile..the cute one...

That the best part of the show...he was shocked surprised crazy amazed at the same time and he raise his eyebrow and was smiling till he was out of the room...they should have shown his face outside of the Princess room...HayeDay Dreaming he so was the TV and M had remote to control Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Hey.. can I join.. I have been  busy but really need to get my thoughts on today's epi out.. !!!

Loved the Manveer scene the way UV cleared his throat and stood by Manyata.. him supporting her in front of J.. it was priceless !!

yes of course please join us!  Yes that scene was priceless then the fight with comforter was priceless as well. Hope Manveer fight for comforter after their wedding it will be amazing!ROFL

swetamangera...Binny...

swetamangera
swetamangera

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
You are right..this was the second calm conversation they has so far...

I love it when UV is keep getting rejected by M but then he actually wants more of herEmbarrassed

The day is not so far when he will come to Rajmahal and will straight head to M's room and everyone will be like what's wrong with him...we all are here LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya...Binny...adventure_gurl

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Hey.. can I join.. I have been  busy but really need to get my thoughts on today's epi out.. !!!

Loved the Manveer scene the way UV cleared his throat and stood by Manyata.. him supporting her in front of J.. it was priceless !!

yes of course please join us!  Yes that scene was priceless then the fight with comforter was priceless as well. Hope Manveer fight for comforter after their wedding it will be amazing!ROFL
OMG I was laughing out loud at that part.. and I was actually thinking I hope she takes the second one as well... and she did.. that was just hilarious.. oh and how can I forget the sleepwalking and singing LOLLOL.. I love that idea how about adding it to your FF..Embarrassed

Edited by Binny1247 - 28 December 2011 at 5:48pm

adventure_gurl

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Welcome Binny (don't know what's your name)

You are so right. Even i need to talk it out or i won't be able to sleep today...
Hi Sweta.. nice to meet you.. You can call me binny my name is Binita Smile

Agree.. need to get it out of my system.. so what did you think of today's epi.. mainly Manveer..LOL.. I Loved every bit of it.. did you see the expression on UV's face when she held his arms.. to adorable

Binny is cute, remind me of rabbitSmile..the cute one...

That the best part of the show...he was shocked surprised crazy amazed at the same time and he raise his eyebrow and was smiling till he was out of the room...they should have shown his face outside of the Princess room...HayeDay Dreaming he so was the TV and M had remote to control Dancing
Nice.. he does not even realize it but she is changing him.. UV came in to her room for a purpose but without saying a word began to help her clean up.. she affects him its just a matter of him accepting it now..WinkEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19swetamangeraadventure_gurl

swetamangera
swetamangera

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Awww now you are awakening my wild thoughtsTongue

It will be so funny if they fight what side they should sleep Embarrassed The problem will be that M won't be able to throw him our of the his own room. And if she does, the look on UV's face will be worth watching...Hamare kamre se hamein hi nikal diya, Kya apne pati se aishe pesh aatein haiParty

adventure_gurl

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Awww now you are awakening my wild thoughtsTongue

It will be so funny if they fight what side they should sleep Embarrassed The problem will be that M won't be able to throw him our of the his own room. And if she does, the look on UV's face will be worth watching...Hamare kamre se hamein hi nikal diya, Kya apne pati se aishe pesh aatein haiParty
  I can already see our prince UV barging right back in..can you imagine them actually fighting for the bed.. LOLLOL haye so many scenarios.. Embarrassed

Edited by Binny1247 - 28 December 2011 at 5:53pm

swetamangeraadventure_gurl

Go to top