TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lakshyasss

πŸ˜†pupy love...no not a all...aisa nahin hoga...
par han love hoga..heartbreak hoga...par real sense mein hoga...

heartbreak Abhi se😲...tell me more plzz!!
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sajni786

honestly...i am in no rush for uday to fall for M ...I just want to enjoy this cat-dog chase to the max!!!
πŸ˜†oye soon means ek do mahina...par han he shall fall for her...πŸ˜‰..i am too enjoying gandhigiri track...πŸ˜†
awww AK is so sexy and he knows it...lol
Originally posted by .Angel

no he doesn't but u know how Indain creatives are and CAN be when they start running out of ideas.

they can do anything and destroy their own beautiful creation.

aren't they already out of ideas? Isn't that why they are giving us total crap like today's episode! 😑 I don't wanna see Uday like that...he's too devilish for that! NO!!! Indian Creatives SUCK big time!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by -Moni-

heartbreak Abhi se😲...tell me more plzz!!
πŸ˜•...nahin...abhi se nahin...
meri bhasha kii gheherai mein mat jao show enjoy karo...kuch aur pooch lo
Originally posted by -Moni-

I thought you all have already seen that picπŸ˜† he posted it on FB 2-3 days ago 
😊i also didn't saw it..thnx from my side to u as i am not on fb any more
Originally posted by -Mais-

aren't they already out of ideas? Isn't that why they are giving us total crap like today's episode! 😑 I don't wanna see Uday like that...he's too devilish for that! NO!!! Indian Creatives SUCK big time!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑
Shockedgreen bold: nahin plz aisa na ho
      Angryme too gona talk to her once more or will leave the show..bcz i am thinking negative now...
Originally posted by sajni786

honestly...i am in no rush for uday to fall for M ...I just want to enjoy this cat-dog chase to the max!!!
me too and I'm down for anything that can keep me hook to this show for a very long time.

so they can so not make them fall for each other now but they should surly start making Moniya feel something funny u know something that drawn her to Uday something that will make her stand hiding and secretly checking Uday out...u know something that will make her say to herself hell yeah Udayveer and akash who.

can anyone please tell me wah did uday say to J bcz i didnt watch da episode after seeing how forums pplz r reacting lol..
Chalo I shall leave now...GNπŸ€—