Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

wahi toh...yeh nikamme CVS are such dheeths I tell u...m sure they are fully aware of wat the audience wants...the TRPs speak it all...the world of net tells them all...and yet still they are wanting to shove akash down our throats...and thats why I was talking about how still they will wanna keep him in the show!!!...I tell u...from the vast watching TV experiences that I have had...its very rare that CVs do want the audience wants even tho its in their face...they always like to use audience's POV to their advantage n create drama by keeping the audience sitting on the fence all the time...not giving direct answers but giving hopes with no ends!!
These cvs will never sudhrofy😡

I agree they like to create drama but eventually we will get ManVeer😆 Akash will be there to create a riff between ManVeer from time to time...I love the "falling in love"  phase in a show... I hope they show it properly with ManVeer with Akash and Moniya it didn't even last for 2 epis😆...AM has no future there is nothing left to show...The CVs seriously need to stop showing the chawl people and focus more on the royals and on Moniya's transformation to a princess😳
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hola what's up guys...
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Illyria

All in all there was less then 2 minutes worth of Uday footage today

But he manages to sizzle even in those two mins...this guy has so much screen presence even in a scene with stalwarts like Aruna Irani he shines...The CVs have a well written Character, a superb Actor playing that character and still they ignore him
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yo my peeps! What up? 😛
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Moni-

I agree they like to create drama but eventually we will get ManVeer😆 Akash will be there to create a riff between ManVeer from time to time...I love the "falling in love"  phase in a show... I hope they show it properly with ManVeer with Akash and Moniya it didn't even last for 2 epis😆...AM has no future there is nothing left to show...The CVs seriously need to stop showing the chawl people and focus more on the royals and on Moniya's transformation to a princess😳

@ red
haye...choco ruffles and tiramisu in mouths for saying this...God Bless those words 😍

@green
eee...aa gale pad jaa iss baat pe🤗...I too just love this particular phase of any love story...coz after confession...it becums kinda boring 😆
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nizza and Mais 🤗
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Akash in the show is like the CV's are trying to pour poison down my throat... ek anar sau bimar... 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
once again, I didn't see the later 2/3 of the show :P just the starting few minutes so won't be able to comment of that but SERIOUSLY! Manyata NEEDS to grow UP I tell you! 
lakshyasss thumbnail
hello sanju...,mais
the onliner of uday supporting his hone wali bibi is still cracking me up...mahatama gandhi...why cv's used his style here
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vishwa-

Akash in the show is like the CV's are trying to pour poison down my throat... ek anar sau bimar... 

😆and u make kiiler posts for that ...just saw it😆