Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Moni-

But I want Uday to get jealous😛😆 He is way too overconfident about making Manyata fall for him😆

i too want him to be jealous yaar, but i am to weak a heart to jhelo akash moniya romaance 🤣
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sajni786

Gauri...hello...n u know ILU🤗...haan nahi toh 😆

of course u do afterall I make it really hard for people not to love me😆

and u knowtoo
🤗
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The only way for Moniya to fully move on with her new life is if she realizes that nothing back in her old life belongs to her...amma dying is 1 more grip thats lost...and her realization (even tho it will be MU) that even akash is no longer bothered about her...will make her come to terms with her new life!!!
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Moni...m strictly talking from CVS perspective if they still plan to keep Akash as the main lead...

I don't think he is or was ever the lead😛😆 I guess he got publicity during the launch of the show as he was a better know actor back than...even Moniya's baba got more publicity that AK back then 😛...Akash will soon disappear and will probably return only to bring back the drama element into ManVeer's story, whenever required
-Moni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -debolina-

i too want him to be jealous yaar, but i am to weak a heart to jhelo akash moniya romaance 🤣

I can Jhelo Akash Moniya if that paves the way for more ManVeer scenes😆 ManVeer ke liye kuch bhi karenga😳
sajni786 thumbnail

I don't think he is or was ever the lead😛😆 I guess he got publicity during the launch of the show as he was a better know actor back than...even Moniya's baba got more publicity that AK back then 😛...Akash will soon disappear and will probably return only to bring back the drama element into ManVeer's story, whenever required

well if he is not the lead...then toh...koi prob hi nahi...
m just going by as per articles and how the story has been laid out so far!!!...
waise dont worry...m on team manveer as well...m just thinking how CVs can play their cards with the character of akash to keep him in the story😳
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The only way for Moniya to fully move on with her new life is if she realizes that nothing back in her old life belongs to her...amma dying is 1 more grip thats lost...and her realization (even tho it will be MU) that even akash is no longer bothered about her...will make her come to terms with her new life!!!

i agree ...that where she needs to be once go in chawl for last time...it will be best if UV  will take her in this way...
-Moni- thumbnail
Akash was totally rejected by the audience that's why I m not worried about him but his scenes do annoy me a lot...they make the show boring...CVs are zabardasti keeping him in the story...they need to give more scenes to Uday😡
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
All in all there was less then 2 minutes worth of Uday footage today
sajni786 thumbnail

Akash was totally rejected by the audience that's why I m not worried about him but his scenes do annoy me a lot...they make the show boring...CVs are zabardasti keeping him in the story...they need to give more scenes to Uday😡

wahi toh...yeh nikamme CVS are such dheeths I tell u...m sure they are fully aware of wat the audience wants...the TRPs speak it all...the world of net tells them all...and yet still they are wanting to shove akash down our throats...and thats why I was talking about how still they will wanna keep him in the show!!!...I tell u...from the vast watching TV experiences that I have had...its very rare that CVs do want the audience wants even tho its in their face...they always like to use audience's POV to their advantage n create drama by keeping the audience sitting on the fence all the time...not giving direct answers but giving hopes with no ends!!
These cvs will never sudhrofyAngry