Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Uday  taunting J about her love for "kam kapde" by  getting inspired by Mahatma Gandhi  was hilarious...and even Manayata giggled on that๐Ÿ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -debolina-

i know if uday goes with her, atleast saint akash will back off seeing them together.

i too think ...i think akash will go to meet manyata & maybe he will get to meet uday instead tell him about whole..so maybe it will be uday who will take manyata with her to meet that old lady...& after that meet maybe manyata will be sob down.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nams...I can only think of a MU in this scenario...coz if moniya doesnt go...akash will think M moved on...here if amma dies...n M comes to know of it thru chikki...she will think that Akash really doesnt want her in his life thus didnt bother telling her about amma!!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Moni-

Uday  taunting J about her love for "kam kapde" by  getting inspired by Mahatma Gandhi  was hilarious...and even Manayata giggled on that๐Ÿ˜†

i loved that taunt J ki watt laga di uday ne๐Ÿ˜† uday was so fun to watch with his witty dialagues
-Moni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -debolina-

i know if uday goes with her, atleast saint akash will back off seeing them together.

But I want Uday to get jealous๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† He is way too overconfident about making Manyata fall for him๐Ÿ˜†
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@shilpa: Yeah that makes sense..otherwise there was no use to introduce this track...

Btw, Chikki's hairstyle is so funny!๐Ÿ˜†
-Moni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

nams...I can only think of a MU in this scenario...coz if moniya doesnt go...akash will think M moved on...here if amma dies...n M comes to know of it thru chikki...she will think that Akash really doesnt want her in his life thus didnt bother telling her about amma!!

A misunderstanding between them means there is a scope for Akash to return in future which I don't want...I want him to go AWAAYYY from her life ๐Ÿ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

MuGau...u are so intelligent...

I guess u r right...M's punishment will cause MU between A and M coz M wont be allowed to go and A will think M is changing n moving forward...This will drift him further away from M...*YAY*

hello alll ๐Ÿค—

in red non is by that name here Shilpu๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

in pink that I am sweetie

yeah I am seriously hoping for this punishment from DS to Moniya to work in our favour cos I don't want Moniya with A anytime soon and I seriously don't want those CVs to ruin another song on this two.

hello shilpu๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Moni-

A misunderstanding between them means there is a scope for Akash to return in future which I don't want...I want him to go AWAAYYY from her life ๐Ÿ˜†

Moni...m strictly talking from CVS perspective if they still plan to keep Akash as the main lead...

MuGau...hello...n u know ILU๐Ÿค—...haan nahi toh ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh I am so down for anything that will pull this two apart for good and if MU is what is gonna do it then so be it.

enough of A---------------------M and all those good songs turn crappy after they played it on them whenever their boring scenes is on.