Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -debolina-

manyata is so frigging stubborn yaar. i understand wat dadisa must be going through. i mean even i feel restless seeing the girl so stubborn.i guess its still not sinking into manyata tat yes her life has changed. or maybe she doesn't want to admit living in denial kinds. and tats y doesn't want to change. hopefully komal aunty can convince her...lets see...

I guess the only was to bring her to her senses soon is by knocking her out with one punch cos I don't understand why she is still being so stubborn abt?

this silly stubbornness of hers is making her look like a fool and enough of it already.

I don't like when she act like a kid.

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok I really don't understand the need of this Akash, chikki and the old budhiya!!! They're such useless characters, why give them so much importance?🤢
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i think if moniya doesn't get to meet last time with amma it would have great effect on moniya...if she comes too know amma is no -more & she wanted to meet her toh moniya maybe become more rebellious :(
 on other side she she meets amma (though i hate this akash will meet moniya) toh she won't be rebllious might think life's truth ...that can change...
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone:)) Sorry for barging into your discussion with a hello

I actually want Moniya to go back to the chawl once for the last time to get her closure..and I want Uday to take her there😳😆 
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MuGau...u are so intelligent...

I guess u r right...M's punishment will cause MU between A and M coz M wont be allowed to go and A will think M is changing n moving forward...This will drift him further away from M...*YAY*

hello alll 🤗
prachurya thumbnail
BTW, just some things I just got to mention. UV so cares for M, he told Unnati abt how J threw her clothes and M has no prob dat Unnati is UV's sis. Wen M said - "apne rajkumaar ko chhodh k aana pada"- I was like, arrey zara dekh k baat kr, she's ur honewaali nanand after all-hw can she hear all this and Unnati gracefully changes the topic. Unnati also getting tuitions in tapori language, btw his bro has perfected all the abuses. Wen M enters and says to B, ek dum rapchundo lag rahi hun, UV so adorably agrees😍
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Moni-

I actually want Moniya to go back to the chawl once for the last time to get her closure..and I want Uday to take her there😳😆 

I AGREEE absolutelyyy moni
i think that would be best to make her meet the reality & best one is UDAYYY to take her in that chawl
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nams100

Ok I really don't understand the need of this Akash, chikki and the old budhiya!!! They're such useless characters, why give them so much importance?🤢

Sometime I feel they are there just to fill up the extra 15 mins of DEK😆 That Chikki is the most irritating character ever seen on Indian television 😆
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Moni-

i know if uday goes with her, atleast saint akash will back off seeing them together.
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@shilpu: U know I really want Akash to understand this... And he's actually believing that Manyata has moved ahead... But this annoying Chikki..😡