Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 87

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swetamangera

@Binny

Yeap that's so true...He actually want to control M and want her to become Blushing bride (As his dad mentioned in a car)..But Even i can't imagine M beign blushing brideπŸ˜†. She sure having a huge impact on him but he is not realizing it. I think soon he will be thinking about their moments while going to sleep or while working out...and probably missing what's his sister is saying 😍

I loved UV's comeback getting married is one thing  but no to the  blushing bride bit.. after all Manyata only get's color on her face when she is really angry.. and we all know how much experience he has had in that department..🀣 I cant wait for him to fall for her his beliefs need to be questioned.. and another thing I enjoyed about today's epi was that he always listens to his father but never says anything rude about Manyata.. it's cute !!

Okay guys have to go it was nice talking to you TC..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: swetamangera

@Binny

M will be coming out of shower with wet hair and UV is probably putting gel in his hair and then sudden look on M...OMG can't wait to see that happen...and then their eyeslocks😳

wah! wah! kya scene hoga! He will grab her by the waist and maybe try to kiss  her. She will be too stunned to move  right away. He will  wrap his fingers in her hair
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

haha yes Binny will do a comforter snatching scene for after their wedding in my fic. I am thinking for them to have numerous trips after the wedding, first one to Goa, and then to London, maybe they "elope" and  have a second wedding on their first anniversary, they try to avoid the press and keep running all over London or even  Europe lol🀣 endless possiblities, you girls are so creative why not write an os of your own?

Okay now you have me daydreaming.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... btw I will be looking for that scene.. 😳... for now I will stick to enjoying your FF.. now if Sweta is prepared will love to read hers as well..

@ sweta.. how about her getting on a stool and falling into our hero's arms.. and after reading something in particular I really need a rain sequence..😍
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
here is link to my new vm if  anyone missed it

swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

I loved UV's comeback getting married is one thing  but no to the  blushing bride bit.. after all Manyata only get's color on her face when she is really angry.. and we all know how much experience he has had in that department..🀣 I cant wait for him to fall for her his beliefs need to be questioned.. and another thing I enjoyed about today's epi was that he always listens to his father but never says anything rude about Manyata.. it's cute !!

Okay guys have to go it was nice talking to you TC..😊

Remember when his dad says M is not maharani material, but UV actually does not agree but instead contrast his dad saying jo bhi material hai kamal ka material hai. SO yeah he can never say anything bad about her.

UV always finds a positive aspect of M's behavior...No wonder why we are drooling over him πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...He never says anything bad about her and always try to comfort her. I mean he has his motivations but then also He forgets about all when he is around M.

@ Soniya...writing OS involves a lot of work..and i am very lazy about it πŸ˜†. So I just come and talk to forum members...It helps me to get good sleep and dream about what ManVeer can give me the next day 😍

😳
swetamangera thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

wah! wah! kya scene hoga! He will grab her by the waist and maybe try to kiss  her. She will be too stunned to move  right away. He will  wrap his fingers in her hair

Haha let's control each other or we will be out of this forum in no time 🀣..But yeah I would love to see that happen.

BDW I am going to take my dinner so brb in 15 to 20 minutes . Catch you if you are still here

@Binny...bye and tc
adventure_gurl thumbnail
 No worries enjoy your dinner, won't go into too much details, i know there are young kids on the forums too
adventure_gurl thumbnail
 I am back now, repeat telecast so I came back
swetamangera thumbnail
lol yeah but I am still watching it and making sure to record it πŸ˜ƒ
adventure_gurl thumbnail
can't fast forward the Chinki, Bua, Vijay stuff on  t.v