TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sajni786

nizza๐Ÿค—...hi m shilpa...ppl call me shilpu!!

so tell me...as per the promo...M was to make clothes from curtains...so how will she go with another makeover so soon??
๐Ÿ˜†just wait and watch...dadisa ka hukum salakhon par..actually for new year new look of moinya was decided...๐Ÿ˜Šso was friday but now i think by mon or tuesday our dreams be fulfilled...๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi

This is Sweta here...I am drooling over ManVeer scenes of today...and I am getting crazy so thought to come up and relieve my madness ๐Ÿ˜ณ
haha same here, my name is Sonali, nice to meet you!
Hey.. can I join.. I have been  busy but really need to get my thoughts on today's epi out.. !!!

Loved the Manveer scene the way UV cleared his throat and stood by Manyata.. him supporting her in front of J.. it was priceless !!
NIce to meet you too..

UV is so dreamy na๐Ÿ˜
Welcome Binny (don't know what's your name)

You are so right. Even i need to talk it out or i won't be able to sleep today...
Originally posted by swetamangera

Welcome Binny (don't know what's your name)

You are so right. Even i need to talk it out or i won't be able to sleep today...
Hi Sweta.. nice to meet you.. You can call me binny my name is Binita ๐Ÿ˜Š

Agree.. need to get it out of my system.. so what did you think of today's epi.. mainly Manveer..๐Ÿ˜†.. I Loved every bit of it.. did you see the expression on UV's face when she held his arms.. to adorable
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
The way UV said TV nahi lekin hone wali biwi toh ho and then his smirk๐Ÿ˜..I mean seriously i was blushing throughout this scene. I actually had to look around the room to make sure no one is looking at me๐Ÿ˜†
I love how he keeps reminding her of the fact that she his is future bride regardless of what she thinks on the matter.. It was nice to see the both of them actually talk for a change Manyata seemed calmer with him... it's better then them always arguing..