TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sajni786

and thats the best part I TELL U πŸ˜†

But it can also be very torturous I TELL YOU! πŸ˜›
waise I loved the sister-fight today...Both were at equilibrium with their jungleepana...the only diff was 1 was robed in versaces n channels...while the other wrapped in rags!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

yeah bcz 2days episode was aired alredy on 27th in US and Nipun posted da video, everyone watched da episode b4 onlineπŸ˜†

areey I don't want that! It would be no fun 😭 I can't always watch the show online, I see the midnight rerun of it! 😭
Originally posted by -Mais-

But it can also be very torturous I TELL YOU! πŸ˜›
there is this sweet pleasure u get in this torture I TELL U πŸ˜†
Shilps - I seriously loved the fight! Junglipana chor, it seemed so real! Arguments were so spot-on from both the sides. A well written and enacted scene! I was in shock because the girls acted SO WELL!
I Agree Mais These Chote Mote Scenes Literally make Want More n More of these kind of ManVeer scenes!! β˜ΊοΈ U just crave for more and more ManVeer man!! I just loved the way Manyata Held his Arms n so cutely sent him out of the room!! They are so freaking Adorable ☺️

Originally posted by sajni786

there is this sweet pleasure u get in this torture I TELL U πŸ˜†

But this sweet pleasure can also lead to diabetes I TELL YOU!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

am tryin to say if dey telecast new epi in US then we will be able to watch it 2nyt if sumone posts da videoπŸ˜†

I know sweetz lets see though i guess they can repeat the same epi today in the US telecast coz till i know it will the loss for the channel if it gets uploaded on Net before the original telecast in India!! Coz TRP's matter to them the most right!!
Originally posted by -Mais-

But this sweet pleasure can also lead to diabetes I TELL YOU!πŸ˜•
uday's haan nai toh will supply insulin  ...dont worry!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kriti_binal

I know sweetz lets see though i guess they can repeat the same epi today in the US telecast coz till i know it will the loss for the channel if it gets uploaded on Net before the original telecast in India!! Coz TRP's matter to them the most right!!

Hmmm...true. They can't let this happen that one country which matters for the show is behind and the other country is ahead and people can watch it online. Doubt that they'd let this happen...