Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
uff n here i was thinkin tht considering J ruined her clothes she wil gt new clothes tht r mre royal standard...
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mais...my partner in crime๐Ÿค—...
udayveer is sure after my life...its criminal to be dis good I tell u
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Yuvika - I TELL YOU! Everyone was thinking about it but this girl never disappoints us! She HAD to do something weird!

@Shilpu - His sudden "haan nahin toh" today left me looking for air, cuz that left me breathless! GAH! This guy is making me so cheesy I tell you! <3
sajni786 thumbnail
arre...if...she is princess MANYATA afterall...she cannot do anything that is surrounded by common thots...she is the future rani...and thats why she has the most unique approach to everything!!! Uday has no clue who he is dealing with...but then...manyata also does not know wat uday is all about...!!!! Gosh these 2 are such powerhouses!!!

Mais...uday was full on verbal diarrhoea with his "haan nai toh" ๐Ÿ˜†
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, was there no new episode today/night after the J & Manyata bed fight episode? ๐Ÿ˜•
sourmisery thumbnail
Shilpu - But pata hai, today my phrase is "I TELL YOU!" I am such a Vijay freak! I dunno why but I really like him! I am so fond of his I tell yous :P But on Manyata, I don't know how she is going to be the future queen! She has not one bit of royalty in her. she needs more than some polishing up...she has to be completely reshaped. How/When will that happen?!

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
do u guys think dey will telecast new episode in US lyk yesterday?
sajni786 thumbnail

Mais...worry not...all that polishing up will happen...at the right time...for now...enjoy this jungli billi...its fun to watch her with Uday like dis...

manyata has all the traits of becoming the future rani...and DS and uday have already caught these traits...she just needs to let go of her past n accept her reality completely for her to fully move on!!
sourmisery thumbnail
I sure hope so. It's not that I don't like Manyata this way but sometimes I do get a little frustrated because of it...for now Uday is only playing around with his mirchi that much is evident. And Manyata has accepted that. She was so comfortable with him in both ManVeer scenes, he was doing the stuff he always does but she wasn't that angry. And the way she threw him out the room was just ๐Ÿ˜ These two will make beautiful babies I tell you! 
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello ๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—

What an episode today!! โ˜บ๏ธ

How can someone be so HOT AND CUTE AT The Same time!!! โ˜บ๏ธ

This guy is surely gonna kill me with his smirks and Haan nahi toh โ˜บ๏ธ