Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 76

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Precap:On dinning table J asks DS when will M room get ready and M informs that she has told DS she will share room with his small sister and J is shocked so is Vijay. DS tells M is putting her one hand forward and she expects same from her.

i missed the precap! any link available ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

Can some please make an avi on the scene where M holds UV's arms and politely makes him leave her room!

The scene was awesome when M told to UV to leave her room with polite way and uday
leaves with smiled😍😍😍😍😍😍
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol..the precap is funi...god cnt w8 2 c wt moniya has planned for J...she deserves it tho...haha vijay is 1 hilarious guy... i stil find his reaction 2 the cockroaches the funniest... "dekho kaisey ghur rahe hai hume jaise hume zindagi kha jayegi" LOL...vijay is 1 interesting character...
-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Vijay's expression was priceless🀣🀣

whats about J expression when M says that she will share her room with her small sister🀣🀣🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys...😳
ermm..i'm not really an AT person..but now that I've regularly started watching the show, I think I should make myself a bit known after all..πŸ˜†
i'm megha, aka megz. πŸ˜³

hope you'll don't chase me out of here..πŸ˜†(like bichaara uday today. πŸ€£)
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
manyata is going have a silent sweet war with J ..love the style..she is actually using her brain like some high command an intelligent person will using to win the war.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
@megha...hiya! hpe 2 c u becum an AT person...LOL

@pocu..thts ur name ryt? ur right i think we wil see a change in moniya's behaviour very soon becos 2bh her childish behaviour was gtin on my nerves...she behaved much better wen she was in da chawl...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey yuvika..yeah, hope so, currently i'm mad over udayveer, so i need someone to discuss him with. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
about moniya..you know whenever i see her i get the feeling that though she's trying her best to stay stuck to her chawl roots..the princess is there somewhere..πŸ˜† especially after the jewellery thing. πŸ˜‰
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^ tru she does hav tht in her...evn UV sed tht she has the royal blood n habits in her... she is fearless wich is the least u can say abt vijay n J...lol... m sure she wil prove 2 her father tht she is capable of becumin the future queen n ruling the kingdom becos i dnt think ne1 else is capable...esp nt J or Vijay
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
heyy megz ..welcome to manveer AT