Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Like Pocu said in her post is Uday realizing d effect Manyata is having on him. Prince helps in cleaning stuffs scattered in room puts it in dustbin.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yuvraj uday veer singh apkko is tarah rajkumari manyata ke kamra mein aana shobha nahi deta

uff the way she pakdofy his arma banda was so surprise his smile😍
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

Can some please make an avi on the scene where M holds UV's arms and politely makes him leave her room!

I was blushing while watching that scene...then backward and play and backward again and play...eventually it took me more than hour to watch half an hour of episode. Man I am so in love with them.
 Specially when M holds UV's arms, you got to see UV's face, he looked surprise and glad...OMG OMG OMG I am going crazy today😍
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: loving_bird

yuvraj uday veer singh apkko is tarah rajkumari manyata ke kamra mein aana shobha nahi deta

uff the way she pakdofy his arma banda was so surprise his smile😍

the guy raised his eyebrows and smiled 😍 i still can't believe she called him Yuvraj UdayVeer Singh 🤣
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: -debolina-

batao kaha daalni hai arzi, abhi key abhi daal detey hai, haan nahi toh...
😍 😍 😍

Yuvraj UdayVeer Singh, aapko is tarah rajkumari Manyata key kamrey mein aana shobha nahi deta , chaliye Jayiye aap yaha sey...Jaiye Jaiye 😍 😍 😍

She actually called him Yuvraj UdayVeer Singh 😆 😆

🤣 that haa nahi toh😍 ...batao kaha dalni hai arzi he was even wants to stand in que😆
he was so so damn adorable😍

ashish was perfect with dialagues spot on 👏

🤣
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Like Pocu said in her post is Uday realizing d effect Manyata is having on him. Prince helps in cleaning stuffs scattered in room puts it in dustbin.

poco putted that so nicely...

uday yet to realise the effect manyata has on him...he really think he does everything for rajgadi but its without realising manyata is effecting him...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nt watched the epi yt bt seems tht the manveerless episodes hav been made up by this 1 amazing epi...

did ne 1 notice wt moniya called UV? udayveer or udaybeer? becos der is sum confusion on wts his reel name?
Originally posted by: loving_bird

🤣 that haa nahi toh😍 ...batao kaha dalni hai arzi he was even wants to stand in que😆
he was so so damn adorable😍

ashish was perfect with dialagues spot on 👏

🤣

awww UV is extra sweet with Manyata😳😳...my current fav Manveer scene!!😛
shruti thumbnail
Precap:On dinning table J asks DS when will M room get ready and M informs that she has told DS she will share room with his small sister and J is shocked so is Vijay. DS tells M is putting her one hand forward and she expects same from her.
shruti thumbnail
Vijay's expression was priceless🤣🤣