Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
finally manveer... 😳😳
J is so annoying i hpe moniya teaches her a lesson very soon... the so called punishment DS gave J wil nt change her 1 bit...

i hpe moniya 2 starts 2 wisen up a little...eva since she cme n stayed in raj mahal it seems the original moniya is replaced with a childish moniya
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haan nahi toh from UV's mouth is so 😍 in fact i prefer hearing it from UV than moniyaπŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Eventhough I watched episode hrs back it looks as if I am watching fresh episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
this episode is just awesome..i don't mind watching it over and over again!!!
we have UV (smoking hot in white shirt) & taking M's side...war of words b/w sisters...Manveer scene...and cherry on the cake M takes UV's advise and goes on silent torture! πŸ€£
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

i just love the way UV says it *sigh*

am waiting for the second one now! EEE! 😍
😍Hi princess!😍 just can't stop blushing when UV says that!!☺️
Can some please make an avi on the scene where M holds UV's arms and politely makes him leave her room!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Kriti, NeetzπŸ€— πŸ€—

Tanvi I want her to make something on dem like she makes of her fav. Did u c her latest stuffs it's so awesome.

Makeover will take time. I think they mite first start wid her clothes then her speech, mannerism so on. DS has to introduce Manyata in raj sabha rem she had mentioned it to press ppl.

ohh...πŸ˜† will ask her to make some stuff on manveer i too love her creations..she makes very prettyyy stuff

watching on tv haaye manveer😍 the way uday helps her shows he forgets everything else he is prince ...he was helping her to collect the stuff..without any irritation
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
batao kaha daalni hai arzi, abhi key abhi daal detey hai, haan nahi toh...
😍 😍 😍

Yuvraj UdayVeer Singh, aapko is tarah rajkumari Manyata key kamrey mein aana shobha nahi deta , chaliye Jayiye aap yaha sey...Jaiye Jaiye 😍 😍 😍

She actually called him Yuvraj UdayVeer Singh πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
the way uday was concern for her not to cry ...uday takes out manyata's herself...makes her fee batter she just forgets everything...damnnn they r so DEEPLY GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH-OTHER.