TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
hey evry1!!

hws it going? gosh been a while since i posted in dis thread...

2 episodes without manveer was torture hpe 2days epi makes up 4 it...
Manyata and J r fighting when UV comes dere. Manyata tells J if she talks more yahin pe gad ke rak dungi and UV tells Manyata's signature sentence haan nai toh🀣🀣
UV says she forgot to say her sig line and Manyata says she said it in heart. UV sides Manyata and tells J he is in team in which Manyata is.
J is acting bechari and he tells her he knows everything as DS rang him up in d morning and told everything. He also adds DS has asked to take extra care of Manyata and she says oye hero mujhe teri madat ki zaroorat nahin🀣🀣
UV says he knows and calls her baby he can't say no to DS's orders and so now he and her r in one team. Manyata winks at J who leaves in anger.
Originally posted by *Shruti*

KaiπŸ€—πŸ€—

I did love update already hrs backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh so the same episode will be reapeated...J M fight ...J ruins M's stuff...UV gives a pep talk(😳.)...M politely gets UV out of her room...UV & his dad converse on M being his future hunter nadia bahu... J M sharing same bed...J at the receiving end!!πŸ˜†
Manyata leaves as well and UV smiles.
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

oh so the same episode will be reapeated...J M fight ...J ruins M's stuff...UV gives a pep talk(😳.)...M politely gets UV out of her room...UV & his dad converse on M being his future hunter nadia bahu... J M sharing same bed...J at the receiving end!!πŸ˜†

Yes. Dey didn't air that in India yes na they aired it only in US. Dunnu if dey wud air new one in US.
Originally posted by -debolina-

Haan nahi toh 😍
i just love the way UV says it *sigh*

@shruti - thanks for the updates...πŸ€— 
Originally posted by -debolina-

Haan nahi toh 😍

😍😍