TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
heyy Kriti!! 🤗

dots me too yaar i want her makeover atleast have physical appearance change...but i think cv's want to work out 1st to create softness for DS & her mom...realise the value of a princess.
am neetz kriti :)

gosh am so gonna miss these 15 extra minutes that we get now. 30 mins from jan :( 30 mins seem to less to appease my appetite for DEK/ManVeer/ UDAY *throws tantrum*
yup tanvi. you're right. irs not gonna happen anytime soon.
I am glad manya's outlook towards Dadisa has changed now. She will behave so much better with her now. And less fear of her running away from the mahal now =))
Kriti, Neetz🤗 🤗

Tanvi I want her to make something on dem like she makes of her fav. Did u c her latest stuffs it's so awesome.

Makeover will take time. I think they mite first start wid her clothes then her speech, mannerism so on. DS has to introduce Manyata in raj sabha rem she had mentioned it to press ppl.
Nice meeting u Neetz! 🤗

@ loving_bird Pleasure meeting  u 🤗

I cant wait to watch the epi after reading the WU ☺️

Ok guys i need to leave now!! Shall join in later after watching the epi Bye cya 🤗 Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
yup shru. looking forward to the grand day when manya will be introduced in the Mahasabha. aww DS will be so proud of manya. And Uday will be so enchanted with her😳
hi manveerians!

@Shruti - kindly update...just enjoy ur live updates of the epi!
Uday helped Manyata to collect all those broken stuffs. Like Pocu said is Prince realizing d effect Princess is having on him.
Kai🤗🤗

I did love update already hrs back😆😆