Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yup jay n mantya together laga dege jay ki watt for sure. she can't handle manatya alone so double trouble for jay n she should know if she messes with manatya then she will have to deal with uday too it's like buy one get one free no choice😆Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: loving_bird

that scenes one can't get off..ulta J ki watt laga daali uday ne🤣

yah bechari banneka ka natak PART 1 goes phuss immediately, haan nahi toh 🤣
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i just watched the epi guys...it was very cute , by god hilarious...good one..."saari khudai ek team mein ...hum aur maanyata ek team mein...tv ke liye nahi par hone waali bv ke liye toh soch sakte hain...prince udayveer  aapko iss tarah rajkumari manyata ke room mein nahi aana chahiye...my god .this pair is fire...when sharing same screen space it seems every thing else is blurred...their chemistry...so natural so oozing...J really looks like a small sister with tantrums...it was very hilarious the way manyata is avenging...loved it...if its an hint of coming epis...i am glued...and tht dialouge...bride toh theek hai dad...but blushing...manyata to bas tab hi blush karti hai jab gusse mein hoti hai...the glw  in his eyes and face...wow...must watch...😆😉😛
😆 by god .par woh chikki😡 woh kab maregi...is she jealous...ki she is not the princess...i wanna kill her...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can I put something that will put chiki to sleep forever cos that girl is seriously stepping on my fav toe now and I can't take her anymore.

why won't she let thing be the way they are? even mama's boy Akash has accepted it that Moniya does not belong to him and can never be so what the fish is her problem?

I wanna do bad thing to that girl.

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

i just watched the epi guys...it was very cute , by god hilarious...good one..."saari khudai ek team mein ...hum aur maanyata ek team mein...tv ke liye nahi par hone waali bv ke liye toh soch sakte hain...prince udayveer  aapko iss tarah rajkumari manyata ke room mein nahi aana chahiye...my god .this pair is fire...when sharing same screen space it seems every thing else is blurred...their chemistry...so natural so oozing...J really looks like a small sister with tantrums...it was very hilarious the way manyata is avenging...loved it...if its an hint of coming epis...i am glued...and tht dialouge...bride toh theek hai dad...but blushing...manyata to bas tab hi blush karti hai jab gusse mein hoti hai...the glw  in his eyes and face...wow...must watch...😆😉😛

😆 by god .par woh chikki😡 woh kab maregi...is she jealous...ki she is not the princess...i wanna kill her...

totally loved manveer scenes n jay got the biggest shock of her life when uday said him n manatya is in one time but still jay bhi samjhti nahin hain n wants udays ye ladki uday ke liye paagal hain 😆
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

I can I put something that will put chiki to sleep forever cos that girl is seriously stepping on my fav toe now and I can't take her anymore.

why won't she let thing be the way they are? even mama's boy Akash has accepted it that Moniya does not belong to him and can never be so what the fish is her problem?

I wanna do bad thing to that girl.

we all do 😆 chikki is soo annoying to watch n when akash has accept the fact then why doesn't she leave him alone for once. chikki has nothing else to do rather than bugging akash about manatya or maybe she has a secret crush on akash so she is using manatya as a excuse to get close to akash n then one day she will sng i love u song to akash n they will live happily forever🤣
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
prachurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

[

we all do 😆 chikki is soo annoying to watch n when akash has accept the fact then why doesn't she leave him alone for once. chikki has nothing else to do rather than bugging akash about manatya or maybe she has a secret crush on akash so she is using manatya as a excuse to get close to akash n then one day she will sng i love u song to akash n they will live happily forever🤣

@bold: I also thought on da same line watching dat part, I mean even Sohni has given up den wat is her prob????
And the singing and falling in luv part u wrote, is damn hilarious!!!🤣
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachurya

@bold: I also thought on da same line watching dat part, I mean even Sohni has given up den wat is her prob????
And the singing and falling in luv part u wrote, is damn hilarious!!!🤣

it's def love n jay should take some lessons from chikki on how to get a guy since jay needs it badly😆 waise bhi chikki  n akash are match made in heaven she has everything he is looking for in a girls like pretty, a little immature but nice,caring and most importantly she actually loves akash not as a crush only 😆 they will live happily in their chawl n chikki will not have to leave sohni too since she is the only friend. chikki u r a true friend manatya ki problem solve kar di 😆
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Tumhe na hai toh bola hi nahin maine mann main kaha tha🤣🤣

ManVeer were so freaking adorable in the episode😍😍

they were damn good ...haa nahi toh 🤣 the way uday says its shooo cuteee🤣
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
the way manyata shows mirror to J wowww...uski wohi watt laga dalli...poor girl lost her belonging i was feeling bad though J had cut off her clothes that doesn't after this she can get atleast new clothes...