Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

wait wat???? comparison with that steriod induced beefed dude??? like where did that come from!!🤔

Yups! Exactly our reaction 😆

Krits - Aakash in 28 in the show. So I call him Pedo. And honestly no one has the strength to endure his scenes they are so 🥱
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wait wat???? comparison with that steriod induced beefed dude??? like where did that come from!!🤔

Watch the segment Shilpzz and u will know everything 😆 😆 The reporter called Ashish the new Armaan of Tellywood and there is some comparison too abt their tatoos n also how both have a good physique etc!! I seriously did not like the comparison!!

But as Mais Said He is THE HOTTEST 😍
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u know...I just dont understand...where was this guys hiding all this while??? Like how come he comes to limelight so late...he is burning hot man!!
sourmisery thumbnail
has anyone noticed how Uday LOVES to call Manyata "Princess"? He rarely called J that but everytime with Manyata, he calls her "Princess". Like saying, "MY Princess" 😍
nyctophilia thumbnail

u know...I just dont understand...where was this guys hiding all this while??? Like how come he comes to limelight so late...he is burning hot man!!

i have seen Ashish previously in Bandini n Kitani Mohabbat hai 2 And Shru just told me the other day that Ashish was also there in full fledged role in the Munna Munni show 😆 😆 😆
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mais-

has anyone noticed how Uday LOVES to call Manyata "Princess"? He rarely called J that but everytime with Manyata, he calls her "Princess". Like saying, "MY Princess" 😍

True i have noticed that he loves to call Manyata Princess!! And J she is a psycho like Poco says Jaanwar 😆 😆 Royal princesses are not bitchy like her!! She was pathetic is yesterday's precap 🤢
nyctophilia thumbnail
I hope we get a good UV n ManVeer scene tmrw!! J is so gonna have tough times now wen Manyata sees wat has she done to her belongings..
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriti_binal

True i have noticed that he loves to call Manyata Princess!! And J she is a psycho like Poco says Jaanwar 😆 😆 Royal princesses are not bitchy like her!! She was pathetic is yesterday's precap 🤢

J is just a baby! She needs to grow up jaldi jaldi!! 😡
nyctophilia thumbnail
Seriously Man she is so Jealous n Insecure of Manyata!! She needs to GROW UP!! 
sourmisery thumbnail
I WANT MANVEER!!!!

acha now I am off! Not that it's late but ummm...my brother's turn on the PC now! GREAT talking to you guys! Will catch ya tomorrow! <3