Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 58

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sajni786

kritzooo...we are such suckers of 2nd love I tell u...forget manash...we all want manveer 😍

Oh So yes!! Somebody pls Buzz off Mr Sleeping pill!! Its ManVeer all the way ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: kriti_binal

I was just smiling like throughout the segment they looked so cute wen he was whispering something to her n then his intrvw was also good...Both were so adorable!! 😳

He's so sweet and down to earth. He wasn't bragging at all and was chilled throughout. Not doing anything crazy as well. He just earned my respect big time! 😳

Shilps - ask someone else, I am usually the clueless of the lot πŸ˜†
nyctophilia thumbnail
@ Shilpzz i guess Shru knows his FB ask her abt it!!

@ Mais I agree with u!! ManYata belongs to UDAY!! And Mr.Sleeping pill needs to go take a hike!! I hate it wen these Cv's waste all my Fav tracks on them 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
CVs need a really good smacking dose on their head! They are just so...URGH!!!!! You call Aakash Mr.Sleeping Pills? :P I call him creepo Pedo :P
nyctophilia thumbnail
Exactly Mais i loved the thing most abt him he was super chilled out thru out the intvw even wen the reporter kept on comparing him with KSG he gave all the answers with a stride that wat won my heart!! No airs n no craziness he was just himself n so was Priyal! πŸ˜³
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Mais-

I refuse to call Manyata-Aakash relationship as "love". Its purely infatuation!!! Manyata has a mark given to her by Uday on her back which means SHE BELONGS TO UDAY!! PERIOD!!!

shaant gada-dhaari bheem ...shaant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise on a srs note...i think manyata n akash cannot have a link only coz the person akash fell in love was moniya...who really is just mere conditioned image of murari who kept her true self hidden from her own self n the world...and moniya got smitten by his kindness n human-ness...without knowing her real identity...her real self!!!😳
sourmisery thumbnail
I sooo hated the comparison part! But yeah, it is true that he IS the hottest!!  
nyctophilia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mais-

CVs need a really good smacking dose on their head! They are just so...URGH!!!!! You call Aakash Mr.Sleeping Pills? :P I call him creepo Pedo :P

Yups i call him Sleeping pill!! coz wen ever he comes on screen with those torturous Chikki n Soni all i do is Yawn n more Yawn!! Their scenes are so damn boring that i just mute my TV!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
wait wat???? comparison with that steriod induced beefed dude??? like where did that come from!!πŸ€”
sajni786 thumbnail
oh god kritzoo...that trio of akash...chikki n soni really needs to take a hike for all I care...they are such screen space wasters!