TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Mais I know The segment was like Freaking Awesome!! The best part was wen she calls him the hottest thing he immediately says she is the Cutest Thing!! Awww πŸ˜ And wen Ashish says she has biceps n triceps was so funny πŸ€£

@ Shilpzzz Ditto i so agree UdayVeer has this killer smirk ☺️ And I love the way he addresses her Hi Princess 😍 And he is such a tease πŸ˜†

U will love the segment except the comparison part πŸ˜†
mais...I think I need AK's FB link as well...now I gotta isshtalk that dude πŸ˜†...banda got the himmat to isshtalk my dreams...not fair!!πŸ˜†
I know na! He was so SHY at the start of the segment and she was so mast playing on the tablet. And that secret smile they passed in the beginning when he was hiding his face...hayyyeee πŸ˜
Originally posted by sajni786

@mais...
worry not hun...now that shru has got some of us old timers pulled here...this place is soon going to turn into super sonic jet speed flying pages!!πŸ˜†

WORD!! U know i just told Shru today Reading the Title of the AT Kutta kameena n Junglee Billi!! the first things to strike me were Chudail n Badtameez πŸ˜† And co incidence was she also felt the same πŸ˜†
Shilps - I don't know his FB πŸ˜’
Originally posted by -Mais-

Awww Shilpu! Come back! Oh wait, don't :P Me and my friend yesterday were planning to go Heaven last night to watch Udayveer on full HD screen on a 72'' Plasma TV. Just...IMAGINE! πŸ˜

☺️  ☺️   i m also joining u there πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kritzooo...we are such suckers of 2nd love I tell u...forget manash...we all want manveer 😍

I know na! He was so SHY at the start of the segment and she was so mast playing on the tablet. And that secret smile they passed in the beginning when he was hiding his face...hayyyeee πŸ˜

I was just smiling like throughout the segment they looked so cute wen he was whispering something to her n then his intrvw was also good...Both were so adorable!! 😳

Shilps - I don't know his FB πŸ˜’
O Teri!!...hun mein ki karaan!!πŸ˜†
I refuse to call Manyata-Aakash relationship as "love". Its purely infatuation!!! Manyata has a mark given to her by Uday on her back which means SHE BELONGS TO UDAY!! PERIOD!!!