TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
kritzoo...its all shru ka ashirwaad and nitzoo's blessed postsπŸ˜†...and now that m here...I see all our PJs here...feel at home again!!
Shilpu u need to watch Ashish n Priyal off screen intvw They are freaking cute together πŸ˜†

check the link which Mais posted for u!! its really awesome!!
kritzoo...udayveer is a killer man!!!  gosh I have never seen sexier smirks than his!!! M blown away by his tide!!
Hi Shilpa and Kriti!

Krits - This place is rarely abaad, I call it bhoot bangla :P Maybe when we get LOADS of ManVeer/Udayveer scenes this place would be very active!

Shilpa - Glad to be of help dear!
Originally posted by kriti_binal

Shilpu u need to watch Ashish n Priyal off screen intvw They are freaking cute together πŸ˜†

there we go again...hayeee...hum kisiko nai chodte it seemsπŸ˜†...
but ya...just in her siggy...aashish n priyal were blazing fire...wonder wat I will do wen I watch the seggi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kriti_binal

Duh! He called her "the cutest thing" 😳
Originally posted by sajni786

kritzoo...its all shru ka ashirwaad and nitzoo's blessed postsπŸ˜†...and now that m here...I see all our PJs here...feel at home again!!

I know its awesome man it feels at home again!! 😳  So many of us are following DEK n just loving ManVeer i came today here for the first time!! πŸ˜†
@mais...
worry not hun...now that shru has got some of us old timers pulled here...this place is soon going to turn into super sonic jet speed flying pages!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Mais-

Duh! He called her "the cutest thing" 😳
*shilpu dies n takes direct flight to heaven without visa n boarding pass*πŸ˜†
Awww Shilpu! Come back! Oh wait, don't :P Me and my friend yesterday were planning to go Heaven last night to watch Udayveer on full HD screen on a 72'' Plasma TV. Just...IMAGINE! πŸ˜