TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
What books do you read PC?

I never read the twilight series by her but this one i did. It is a very interesting book PC :) I loved it.
hello hubze! Is that your name?

nothing just discussing yesterday's epi.
I read literally everything, Neetz. I was a literature student , so i have devoured all the classics in both Hindi and English. Translations of Russian and Persian works. I like contemporary fiction too. Am reading Alice Hoffman's ' The Ice Queen' right now.  
Eeeps I should have known! You must be very well read! indeed.

I love classics too. :D Infact i love them with a vengeance =)) however i have read only one  hindi novel so far. But i love the bengali classics, the english translations. Bengali authors are my fav among Indians.

Welcome back Shru!
hey girls have work in a few hours, first day at new job was in the city today so just got home a little while ago hope all goes well tomorrow and we have a nice episode to watch!
@Sona, you have a new job? :D
yeah hoping for a good epi, with a dash of UdayveerπŸ˜‰
Dude my name is Hubba as in Hubze πŸ˜ƒ... Heya everyone and yesterday'z episode was sooo boring don't know how much they'll stretch that cat fight?????????????🀒
 Yeah I do, it was cutting it close. I ended my old one Sunday and my new one starts in a few hours from now lol, literally had about 36 hours break between  both jobs lol. I also recently got a letter for graduate school but I have to take care of the paperwork soon if i want to start next month. It's gonna be a crazy few weeks until I get used to the new job.
Originally posted by Hubze

Dude my name is Hubba as in Hubze πŸ˜ƒ... Heya everyone and yesterday'z episode was sooo boring don't know how much they'll stretch that cat fight?????????????🀒

Dadisa and Manyata parts were decent otherwise psycho Jaynandini i had no interest in. I want Udayveer to just tell her straight out that he's Manyata's only.πŸ˜ƒ

Good night ladies!
Bye AD πŸ˜ƒ busy girl unlike me m free... πŸ˜†