Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Neetz, Jaanwar wants Maanyata's life and that is what she has always wanted. So, her psycho-panaa rises from a serious personality disorder and assumed identity. Must say , the actress who portrays Jaanwar is a good discovery.

Brijraj is what you call  A STAUNCH ELITIST. Its tough for him to accept that this scallywag is his lost daughter. He cannot accept that she is his blood as she is such a lowlife. Maanyata and Brijraj's relationship will be explored a lot later. 
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
J has been born with silver spoon in her mouth. Whatever she asked for she got it. However the fact that even after Manya not being around getting so much importance has brought an insecurity in her since childhood unknowingly which turned into hatred. She knew if Manyata returns all attention will be on her and she has been centre of attention all these yrs. She can't digest d fact that her attention has shifted on someone else.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

🤗 Shruuu

I was missing you guys since past few days. Wasn't able to come here much and Friday's epi was so BLAH!

@PC, do you write for magazines?

I write for TV. ðŸ˜Š
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@Shiz, hello :) yes you heard right. No UV. but epi wasn't bad. There's progress :)

@Shru, some people are born selfish and J is one of them. She plain wicked. So ruthless even to her own mother. She can be nice and sweet only if everything suits her fancy. If a single thing is not going her way she becomes the Demon she is!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
neetz *hugsss** haven't talked to you for a while now. & hmm so the episode is worth watching, but seems like the highlight was J and Manyata along with dadisa, hmm let me go watch it and than i shall come back if i can :P
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Eventhough today's epi didn't had UV it was worth watching. Manya realizes she has hurt DS and u cud c that. She doesn't want to hurt DS again. I wonder if we wud get a Unnati-Manyata convo scene post dis incident. Unnati-Manyata and Unnati-Uday scenes r treat to watch.
WhiteNights thumbnail
PC, great to know that! A media person amongst us. wow :)

offtopic maybe but, have you guys read The Host by Stephanie Meyer?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
No Neetz,  i haven't read Stephanie Meyers at all. 
WhiteNights thumbnail
Shiz, highlight was not J but Manya and Dadisa :D allright see ya later maybe.

Who's left here now? :/

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guyzzz 🤗... What'z up... ðŸ˜ƒ What 'z going on... If their'z anyone...