Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
after today's incident can only say it has put great impact on moniya...by this it opens the path to make her manyata...
in precap uff J what she was doing...but i don't mind after this it will make more impact on manyata she will herself come forward to change herself.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

so da drunk part in da article was false?

yup drunk scene was false it all happened without drinking hosh mein
prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

so da drunk part in da article was false?

Remember, the phone scene was supposed to b in the sleepover bt it was given as another scene. I guess drunk scene will b there, may b expect Uday to b there, no harm in dreaming😉
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Please can someone sum up the UdayVeer scenes if there were any today and when it happened, not able to watch the episode untill i get home, which may not be for a while.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i badly need manveer promo now!!!
prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Illyria

Please can someone sum up the UdayVeer scenes if there were any today and when it happened, not able to watch the episode untill i get home, which may not be for a while.

No UV scenes😭
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Illyria

No Julu. UV was not there in today's episode.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: loving_bird

after today's incident can only say it has put great impact on moniya...by this it opens the path to make her manyata...
in precap uff J what she was doing...but i don't mind after this it will make more impact on manyata she will herself come forward to change herself.

Tanvi I agree with you. This incident has put a great impact on Moniya and now her phase of transformation has unknowing begun. She was so calm today after this whole incident. And the scene where DS tells when u think u r fit for crown come and take it from me it hints the future. Manyata will prove herself capable for the crown.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Tanvi I agree with you. This incident has put a great impact on Moniya and now her phase of transformation has unknowing begun. She was so calm today after this whole incident. And the scene where DS tells when u think u r fit for crown come and take it from me it hints the future. Manyata will prove herself capable for the crown.

yes she will prove herself it has an indication...i want she does all these things by her heart take them as she wants not in that where she wants to show this to J but for herself & for the love of DS & for her mom...
i liked that crown scene DS told her it is urs & she refused to take it at that time i liked that...she should understand its importance her responsibilities by taking that crown.

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No Uday for two whole epis💔