TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

hey friends plzzz help me out.,,,,i have for the first time written an FF   and posted it too...but i actually didnt know how to post it together as in same topic...but all went wrong.its bbeen posted under the name of same heading"When Prince meets the Princess"...but as two different topics ...u guys vcan check it on the forum...how do i bring both the chapters together.just as other FF are and how do i update further...i am new to all this...can someone help...and one more prob...i had to quote and continue...since i couldnt write at one go...wat do i do...plz help...and do read and give ur reviews ...they mean a lot...plz help

go the main page of DEK forum - scroll to the bottom...u will find new topic or follow the below link:

type ur title in the 'subject folder' and copy paste the FF in the body!
click on 'preview post' to see how ur post looks like and then click 'post new topic'
if anything is missed out u can always edit ur post.
however, u won't be able to delete the thread only mods have that right!

hope it helps!😊
me too waiting for the episode..hope Dadisa comes to know its J's wicked plan...πŸ€”
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

how long before it airs??

8 more minutes to air... πŸ˜›
Vote for Ashish as best newcomer; the more likes; the more chances... 400 so far... get started guys!!!!! He needs all the support guys...c'mmon...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.289628577754590.94683.149436515107131&type=3
Originally posted by anamika968

Vote for Ashish as best newcomer; the more likes; the more chances... 400 so far... get started guys!!!!! He needs all the support guys...c'mmon...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.289628577754590.94683.149436515107131&type=3

done anamika 😳
UPDATE:
Manyaata goes to DS's room, and sees DS sleeping clutching M's photo in her hand. Now M is taking the keys frm under the pillow. M is dazzled by all the jewelleries kept and trying them on. 
Finally DS catches her, everyone enters the room and finds M wid all da jewels and crown on. B insulting M, DS defends her and says dat she called her to try all jewels and the crown.
Edited by prachurya - 12 years ago
So hoping for ManVeer scene, even i know there are very light chance to this :(
Originally posted by prachurya

UPDATE:
Manyaata goes to DS's room, and sees DS sleeping clutching M's photo in her hand. Now M is taking the keys frm under the pillow. M is dazzled by all the jewelleries kept and trying them on. 
Finally DS catches her, everyone enters the room and finds M wid all da jewels and crown on.
😲😲😲
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

😲😲😲

Poor Manyata
Manya was looking damn cute and pretty with all the jewellery on herself🀣