Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 41

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

sorry dear that silly laughign emo was supposed to be the Hugging one...and yes it's morning in UK...time just 9:45 AM

ohhh ok😊 morning den😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

yu know something after thy played those two songs for akash and moniya i have developed a 'cannot be mentioned in words' dislike for these two songs.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† their so called dry romance just spoiled the song πŸ₯±

u bet..even i hate those songs now..i used to love chup tum raho until akash ruined d feel of dat song for me🀒
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes alisha..me too for the first time i was relieved at soni's act😊
i hope they go bak to chawl fast..i want maanyata to be more aquainted with unnati..and these two can be a trouble
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

u bet..even i hate those songs now..i used to love chup tum raho until akash ruined d feel of dat song for me🀒

that song can even ruin my mood if i hear it again..πŸ˜† kisne socha ek scene hume do songs se dushmani karvayegi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

yes alisha..me too for the first time i was relieved at soni's act😊
i hope they go bak to chawl fast..i want maanyata to be more aquainted with unnati..and these two can be a trouble

i feel like askin akash chikki n soni to stand in a queue n shooting dem all in a goπŸ˜†

yes y doesnt unnati take manayata to her place since d 2 have become gud friends now n manayata seems to b quite comfy wid her..it wud b great if she takes mayata to her home n we know whom she can bump into thereπŸ˜‰
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

agree with yu angel...yes uday should leave his mark..i want maanyata to start having flashes of uday and her scenes...everytime akash is kindf getting on my nerves πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i guess i never hated a negative evil person more than the sweet akash πŸ€£  some1 rightly said too much sweet is bad for health πŸ˜†

I know right and this is first time in history of Indian TV that the supposing Lead guy is dislikes by one and almost everyone.

if I was that Akash if I don't kill myself then I will hate on all u guys🀣🀣🀣

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
btw where r d trps for d 4th week??still not outπŸ˜• 
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey shruti

add me too...:)
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

I know right and this is first time in history of Indian TV that the supposing Lead guy is dislikes by one and almost everyone.

if I was that Akash if I don't kill myself then I will hate on all u guys🀣🀣🀣

its the truth that ths must b firs time on history of tv specially indian tv where even the middle age+ group are also not supporting the sweet akash πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tannu.smm

hey shruti

add me too...:)

welcome tannu πŸ˜ƒ  welcome to Manveer powrhouse! me minz 😳