Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

yes..let's wait for today's episode...on friday the only bright part was uday's confession that he and maanyata have chemistry 😳

absolutely..in fact i loved how he spoke d way we do😳 chemistry, spark aag n all😊
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes alisha..and he actually used the word chemistry and i was like yeh ladka to hamaare man ki baat hi keh di.. πŸ˜‰
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hii all..can't wait for tonight πŸ˜› hope v get maanveer πŸ˜³

I don't wanna get my poor poor hopes.

but still I want Uday to leave his mark on her this week cos I'm tired of seen that Akash mark all over her and she need something/someone new Udau of course to start day dream abt.

plus I want her and Uday to get stuck someone where alone for at least two three days.

Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

yes alisha..and he actually used the word chemistry and i was like yeh ladka to hamaare man ki baat hi keh di.. πŸ˜‰

lol yeah..

btw do u think d creatives visit dis  forum coz if dey do den dey shudnt b playing wid our feelngs like dat man...chup tum raho n ore piya was a total pain 
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
agree with yu angel...yes uday should leave his mark..i want maanyata to start having flashes of uday and her scenes...everytime akash is kindf getting on my nerves πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i guess i never hated a negative evil person more than the sweet akash πŸ€£  some1 rightly said too much sweet is bad for health πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

plus I want her and Uday to get stock someone where alone for at least two three days.

thumbs upπŸ‘πŸΌ..me too man badlyπŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

morning??is it morning at ur place??

sorry dear that silly laughign emo was supposed to be the Hugging one...and yes it's morning in UK...time just 9:45 AM
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

lol yeah..

btw do u think d creatives visit dis  forum coz if dey do den dey shudnt b playing wid our feelngs like dat man...chup tum raho n ore piya was a total pain 

yu know something after thy played those two songs for akash and moniya i have developed a 'cannot be mentioned in words' dislike for these two songs.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† their so called dry romance just spoiled the song πŸ₯±
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

thumbs upπŸ‘πŸΌ..me too man badlyπŸ˜†

that'd be great..dadisa do send the two to some place all alone ☺️
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

agree with yu angel...yes uday should leave his mark..i want maanyata to start having flashes of uday and her scenes...everytime akash is kindf getting on my nerves πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i guess i never hated a negative evil person more than the sweet akash πŸ€£  some1 rightly said too much sweet is bad for health πŸ˜†

yes enough of akash ki yaadein n rona dhona..thank God dat idiot soni stopped chikki from watever she was goin to tell manyata abt devdas..first tym in one month i liked soniπŸ˜ƒ