Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Even in her jhalli outfit, she doesn't strike someone as totally gareeb or jahil gawar types. This girl has this kind of beautiful/elegant aura around her. Though I won't give her full points on her voice, but look wise she's actually very pretty. Or maybe it's her get-up in this show...can't really judge her based on anything else...
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is Mais. I saw a lot of her offscreen pics with her friends and all, she looked really pretty. :) Her voice is okay. Its kiddish and when she whines and complains in the show then it sounds more childish.

Actually the makers of this show have gone a little haywire with the characters. Like J looks atleast 3 years older to Manyata. Same goes with Unnati. she looks older to Uday. And aksah :I he looks atleast 15 yrs older than Monya.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Okay i must go to sleep too.
See you again Mais 🤗
sourmisery thumbnail
Aakash is a total uncle man! Seriously! Abhishek has always done these mature kinda roles, now this puppy lost in love for a girl like Manyata role doesn't suit him much. I like J, even while being wicked she gives off a "cute" feeling as my brother said last night.

Priyal's voice reminds me of some sort of a cartoon character hindi voice over. I'm not kidding, it's like I've heard her voice on Cartoon Network before :-/
sourmisery thumbnail
night Dots! <3

Since I am alone, I guess I'll leave too :P
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww yeah Priyal has a kiddish  voice  but it goes along with current situation
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Merry Christmas everyone 🤗 🤗
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys! I'm new to the forum & the show. 
Can't believe I finished all the episodes on Christmas Eve. 😊 I'm so addicted to the show especially Kutta Kameena & Jungli Billi pair. 😆 What a title! 

Merry Christmas to all!
Originally posted by: moon.river

Hi guys! I'm new to the forum & the show. 

Can't believe I finished all the episodes on Christmas Eve. 😊 I'm so addicted to the show especially Kutta Kameena & Jungli Billi pair. 😆 What a title! 

Merry Christmas to all!

hey welcome buddy!

ManVeer is addictive!😛 wow on christmas eve!😆
the title's idea must be of poco's (pinkcocolate) only she can come with such jakass titiles!😆...my experience from DMG😉
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii Shru! 🤗

me repeatedly seeing the VM kya karu oh ladies mai hoo aadat se majboor! 😍