Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

hmm maybe. :) I love how she confidently said he is the hottest not the next hottest thing on tv :D and he replied that she was very cute aww. No doubt priyal is very cute. And she's an absolute kid. What was she holding in her hand though?

There was no hesitation at all๐Ÿ˜† he said she was the cutest thing Awww...they look so cute offscreen ๐Ÿ˜ณ I guess she was holding a tablet and was looking at pics ๐Ÿค”
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks! I heard from my friends that Ashish was in YRKKH before this show? is that true? 
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@Mais, you can darling. also neetz if you want to :)
I will try to find that thread with the link someone posted. I want Manya's wardrobe to consist of long and flowy dresses like with lots and lots of  sheer fabric in pastel shades. Something that makes he look fairy like :) I guess that look suits her.

hey Rimz :)
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Mais-

thanks! I heard from my friends that Ashish was in YRKKH before this show? is that true? 

yeah he was for sum episodes i guess.
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ashish had a role in YRKKH there is even an IF interview from that...where he is getting married๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
@Dots - Nah, I wanted to call you Dots the moment I read your username...I'm weird in that way :P
Last night I was imagining her in a light purple shalwar suit, the long flowy kind with open hair and silver bangles, running around the palace doing mad stuff but not the irritating kind. She looked so pretty there. In my head! Hawww! :P
WhiteNights thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moni-

There was no hesitation at all๐Ÿ˜† he said she was the cutest thing Awww...they look so cute offscreen ๐Ÿ˜ณ I guess she was holding a tablet and was looking at pics ๐Ÿค”

accha ok. it looked like a toy to me๐Ÿ˜†
i know the way she said it was so sweet and funny too...no heee iss THE..not the next hottest*nods her head*๐Ÿ˜† he is the hottest!
also i was watching the IBN7/E24 segment again the other day where Ashish was talking about her being the chawl waali jhalli si ladki๐Ÿ˜† who is now the rajkumari..he was not able to recall the word rajkumari immediately and was going like...ummm..aa umm..so then Priyal prompted the word Rajkumari to him..that was also very sweet๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
though I hated the fact that the reporter was comparing Ashish to other actors, still loved the segment. When he was hiding the face and Priyal was surfing the pics on the tablet and they shared this cute little secret smile, I just melted there ๐Ÿ˜
WhiteNights thumbnail

@Mons, i saw the other segment of his, the Bandini one :D In that too he was looking more striking than the other guy who probably had a bigger role than him.

@Mais, i have no problem in being addressed as Dots. You're most welcome. Priyal is very pretty girl. Saw some of her offscreen pics in western outfits. She dresses very fashionably, even her accessories are so smart chic.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Gud nite Mons. Merry christmas :)