Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-*Shruti*

Marrying for revenge or forcefully out of no choice and falling in love is common on TV. For a change I want CV's to show something different. Uday and Manyata needs to fall for each other their heart needs to beat for one another before they get into bond of marriage. I want their love story to be shown in a beautiful manner not rushed at jet speed.

Kai🤗🤗

We meet again. Long time. Howz u?

tru... its so typical 2 hav a couple h8 1 another b4 marriage n thn l8r fall in love...wud b gd 2 c thm fall in love 1st... n i think tht wil happen becos personally i dnt c manyata as a person who wud gt forced in2 marrying uday ...she wil neva agree n neva let herself b forced in2 the marriage... she aint weak in tht sense.

1 thing m wondering is whether or nt murari wil return...i no he did wrong by kidnapping moniya bt wt the raj family did 2 him, his wife n daughter was wrong,...stil he bought up moniya n loved her a lot... also fulfilled evry wish of hers...i do hpe he returns soon cos moniya does stil regard him as her baba evn tho atm she is upset with him.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Everybody!!!

Merry Christmas guys for those that celebrate it,  i am looking forward to resting for the next couple of days yiipppeee sleep late and wake up late, havent done that in a long while!!!!

I do want to see more of Murari, it was kinda sad how in an instance Monyata turned her back on the man that had raised her for all these years, i mean i get what he did was bad but still did raise her for al these years and never treated her anything other then his own daughter.  I do hope we see him again in the near future and he is able to explain his actions properly.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-Illyria

I do want to see more of Murari, it was kinda sad how in an instance Monyata turned her back on the man that had raised her for all these years, i mean i get what he did was bad but still did raise her for al these years and never treated her anything other then his own daughter.  I do hope we see him again in the near future and he is able to explain his actions properly.

Hey Juleka

Merry xmas 2 u and ur family

i agree with u, the way she turned her bk on him was so bad...he may hav kidnapped her bt he loved her like his own...mayb evn mre..he did run al his life bt it was onli becos he feared of losing his daughter agen... wt brij did 2 his family was wrong n i hpe moniya understands tht... i believe brij shud hav been punished legally bt i guess murari knw tht being a king he wud gt away with it so punished him his own way by tking away his daughter
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
helllo everyoneee.
Yesterday after studying i wanted to chill and just randomly i clicked to watch this show and just fell in love with this show. its a little different und i love the character of udayVeer. him and Monya have rocking chemistry. I am somehow addcited to this show lol and watched till 1 am yesterday hahaha. cant wait for monday uff why this show doesnt run on weekends tooo.
cheers

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hello hi hello hi :D :D :D

baccha party wassup?
WhiteNights thumbnail
Wish everyone a merry christmas! :)
and happy holidays to all those who get them :/
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Neetz updated my fic last night, gotta go get ready my  extended family will be by later
WhiteNights thumbnail

ohh sona, you're leaving? :/

accha koi baat nahi tumkko bye bye :p c ya soon. Merry Christmas! :D

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-ConnectTheDots.

Wish everyone a merry christmas! :)

and happy holidays to all those who get them :/

Holidays?? woh kya hote hai haan nahi toh😆

Hello ManVeerians😳 Merry Christmas!!