Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree, Manyata should marry UV because she wants to, and not for some silly revenge, like in other soaps.
DEK is supposed to be different; if not love, then Manyata should marry him, thinking of him as a friend at least.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 i agree wouldn't mind them falling in love after they are married like maybe he has feelings for her first and then they both gradually realize they are in love, would like to see more firey nok-jok even after they are married!
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

i agree wouldn't mind them falling in love after they are married like maybe he has feelings for her first and then they both gradually realize they are in love, would like to see more firey nok-jok even after they are married!

agree that would be a treat for manveer fans. i hope she stops crying over akash soon actually akash is more of a majnu type n manatya is slowly kinda getting over him but akash toh bas sara din manatya ke thoughts mein hi rehta hain. uday is also a bit overconfident n it will hurt him for sure i eman confidence accha hain but overconfidence can ruin u. 
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
 i agree Shivani, Manyata will continue to be a challenge for him
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

i agree Shivani, Manyata will continue to be a challenge for him

yup the biggest challenge of his lifeπŸ˜†. do u celebrate christmas? i have this family get together on christmas we don't celebrate since everyone has the day off we decided to have dinner together.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Sorry was writing. Yeah we have a Christmas tree up, we all get together and open presents, talk and eat lots of food.
hi there! Manveerians!

@shruti - please add me in the member list!πŸ˜›

friday's episode post - UV & his choti was snooze feast but i was so so glad that Sohni & chiki did not bring in aakash πŸ˜΅ wht a relief!! and finally an episode without  Aakash! πŸ‘πŸΌ

cheers
Kai

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Marrying for revenge or forcefully out of no choice and falling in love is common on TV. For a change I want CV's to show something different. Uday and Manyata needs to fall for each other their heart needs to beat for one another before they get into bond of marriage. I want their love story to be shown in a beautiful manner not rushed at jet speed.

KaiπŸ€—πŸ€—

We meet again. Long time. Howz u?
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
πŸ€—Awww shruti!!! πŸ€— i am good thanks!
and i owe u credit as well as Dhakoo puthar! for introducing me to UdayVeer.

U uploaded some Manveer scenes on ur YT channel - i had my exams so i didn't see the video but the had Ashish pic on it. i thought it was mohit malhotra (priya's bro in BALH)πŸ˜† It's only after playing the video i realized he was different actor!😎

on the current discussion - i want the marriage to wait.
UV & M both need to discovery each other and see a gradual change in their personalities. UV from being self center to be considerate to the people who he cares for, Manyata more of maturity & taking responsibilities. I still want UV to have his attitude but a bit mellow downed one & M to be like a  tigress not a jungli billi!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
KaiπŸ€—πŸ€—

Chalo atleast my video got u hooked to the show. We would be discussing the show/scenes like we use to do b4.

True. Uday and Manyata need to discover each other. Uday needs to see world in different light and Manyata needs to understand her responsibilities/duties towards her family and as a Princess.