Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Kiara, Tanvi Manyata needs to feed guilty for what she did. Just bcoz someone challenges u will u go and steal?

Debo no comments on songs.

Hi Khushi :)

exactly shruti she will feel guilty for what she did maybe make her behaviour change.
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Debo atleast they gave us one good scene in the whole filler episode.

yes one scene. and one GOOD scene. and then all the time devoted to the sibling rivalry. oh how i wished the presented the sibling rivalry in a better manner. 

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Honestly I don't want Manyata marrying UV for revenge. She needs to marry UV bcoz her heart needs to feel for him and same goes with UV. And I think it it gonna be UV who's heart will start beating for Manyata first.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly I don't want Manyata marrying UV for revenge. She needs to marry UV bcoz her heart needs to feel for him and same goes with UV. And I think it it gonna be UV who's heart will start beating for Manyata first.

same here...atleast one person heart have some feelings towards other...yeah no revenge-shevenge.
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Angel

ok then u and everybody who can't stand them are so inπŸ˜†

but why are u looking so shocked?

oh oh guys u know what everytime I hear abt people making fun of Majuuu kaka and he get angry at them I feel we are the people and he is mad at us for not liking him🀣🀣

ya i agree with u dear...its mr rondu,s way of telling god i am the lead and u hate me and love that evil chudail types person...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘...and thanx we didint have to see him today...though even today,s epi was also ...except uv and unnati nothing much to talk about...
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
revenge concept is very cliche,i think there can be a role reversal,akash turning bad,n trying to 'HAASIL'manyata,n uday turning good,n manyata in turn realising UDAY IS THE RYT CHOICE,BABY! AAAHHHAAA!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I want the same. Manyata will change and then the marriage should be two hearts meeting because of love and not because one seeks revenge. I think it would be UV too since her memories did trouble him and also right now Manyata thinks she's in love with with Akash
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I like the concept of Akash turning negative and UV turning postive down the line
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illyria

I like the concept of Akash turning negative and UV turning postive down the line

I am hoping for this scenario! This way I won't feel guilty for hating Akash and we will finally get our ManVeer! UV has to turn positing - there have been a few indications towards such a possibility!
Angelskiss thumbnail

I have seen enough shows with the whole marriage for revenge! I want UV to marry Moniya only because he loves her not because of the property! As for Moniya - she can take her time to fall for UV but there should no hatred for UV!