Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yes guys, the comparison kind of poured some water on my enthusiasm :( But never mind our AK is too hot and Priyal has declared that he is the hottest in front of the camera :D ;)

Lets not take other actors' name here. Thanks.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I won't mention any other actor name here. The comparison didn't make sense to me, plus both shows are  different. Ak is not playing a doctor lol
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

I won't mention any other actor name here. The comparison didn't make sense to me, plus both shows are  different. Ak is not playing a doctor lol

Sona, according to me no actor, even if he or she is a newbie should be compared to anyone else. Especially by the media. Coz what is there criteria of perfect/popular/handsome etc etc may not be so for others. So they should be careful of what they say especially since they are projecting it to the public.
They may end up hurting the one they are comparing. AK was quite the gentleman here I must say, he took all the comparison in his stride and made the most respectful comment on it. He makes me proud :)
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Nothing me going to watch yes epi ManVeer and Unnati-Manyata scenes
luvtv143 thumbnail
I think i've already said.. Add me...
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay. My name's in the list! :D
I didnt like yesterday episode much..:(..I get such a strong feeling that they'll go forward with  Aakash Manyata story! :(
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Before I vanish again..Just letting everyone know that I have exams till 6th Jan and hence I might not be online till then...So Happy new Year and Merry Christmas! <3 <3 :D

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woohoo! new thread :)
ManVeer are making me crazy these days <3
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
yippee 4th thread..congrats ppl
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
whats up people!!!

Whats this stupid article on the main forum about the show being axed, seriously like there is any truth to that!! this show is doing fantastic and has only been airing for a mere month imagine the trp's in the coming months, but there is a likelihood that the timing of the show may change, i hope that it doesnt take the 9.00pm slot, it will have a lot of competition from the long standing serials on TV at that time slot already