Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Madam sonali go and chek I left a whole mahabharata as a vomment!
AraBearxo thumbnail
Ak is handsome  while KSG is to much  into uno bodybuiliding he is all musly and all that while our AK! Is awsome he has an awesome figure!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 what nice comments you left me darling! that was really sweet of you! Honestly I need to focus on my new job starting Tuesday but I will update until it runs its course. This week's episodes and sbb segement have inspired me greatly. i will do my best not to bore anyone! So tell me  what was the favorite part?
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
neetz, okay i just saw it. first he is so down to earth, his love for his parents is soo adorable and second what was up with the comparisons? 😕 anyway i loved when priyal said, he is the hottest thing on tv today :D i like the comfort they share, seems sweet :) 

AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

🤣 what nice comments you left me darling! that was really sweet of you! Honestly I need to focus on my new job starting Tuesday but I will update until it runs its course. This week's episodes and sbb segement have inspired me greatly. i will do my best not to bore anyone! So tell me  what was the favorite part?

aaahhaa!! That's difficult !! 

I liked the dance and the ending beach part!! And the the last when he leaves her and she is how do I put is uno someything about the way she gets that feeling when she feels he is checking her out!

See i REALLY READ IT!!

Uno I feel like grilling some rader with questions sometimes cause I feel they dont actually read it!~ I purposely leave errors and no one actually NOTICES!! ðŸ˜†
adventure_gurl thumbnail
 I don't look for  errors, I am looking for content. I love dancing scenes and car chases, or anything jam packed and entertaining! I am so hoping to do a pool scene once they fall in love and Manyata getting jealous for once.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Shiza I agree they are so cute together. He called her cute, now that was nice!
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

I don't look for  errors, I am looking for content. I love dancing scenes and car chases, or anything jam packed and entertaining! I am so hoping to do a pool scene once they fall in love and Manyata getting jealous for once.

hmmm!! I too look for the content! But sometimes when yu are reading you actually mind the eerrors no matter how good the content it! For me no how interesting the concept errors like the way of writing if the story is directly to the point with no filler it actually ANNOYS me! 
I mean i was reading this story on some site and the concept was WONDERFUL but the author was two the point.No fillers no description it was like 

A----
M---
 this happenned 
A---
M--

At the end of the first chapter i was bored. the fourth chapter the prince confesses that he loves her after he rescues his WIFE from his borther by whom she was kidnapped.That's it i dint read it further ðŸ˜†

AraBearxo thumbnail
@shizz I guess ArshPri are gonna share a GREAT chemisty both onscreen and offscreen and guys this meants that the story is ON MANVEER!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
sorry everyone need some sleep, my throat is hurting me and my eyes are strained.  Will  try to write more and stop by for live update tomorrow if if there is one for Friday.  Like nine hours before it comes on in India hmm.

Anyways need some  rest now will talk to  you all soon!