Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

But i dont like Uday grabbing her waist and all. Seriously he is wasting his energy on Manya. All this groping and touching is going in all the wrong direction with her. Can't he understand that much??

How on earth is he planning to win her heart?πŸ˜•

i agree with u i too disn't liked that touching bit on waist it was quite over...he needs to change the manner start showing little decency with her.
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

But i dont like Uday grabbing her waist and all. Seriously he is wasting his energy on Manya. All this groping and touching is going in all the wrong direction with her. Can't he understand that much??

How on earth is he planning to win her heart?πŸ˜•

I guess Uday needs a Zor ka jhatka to realize that Monia is not that easy to getπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...maybe Akash can be used for this...Monia sneaking out of the palace to meet Akash and Uday spotting them togetherπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@neets chill maar and trust our UV. Afterall who is the smartest of them all
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

AKASH AND MANYATA DONOT LOVE EACH OTHER BUT THE LOVE THE IDEA OF LOVING EACH OTHER THANKS TO THE ANNOYING DUO

Kiara for me Manyata is in love with the meaning of falling in love she is so far away from meaning of true love and it applies to Akash as well.  But the big problem is the annoying duo as you have said are brain washing them to believe they in love and not allowing Manyata to take a new start
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -debolina-

i know its not right on uday's part to be so touchy. but tats how he's been all the time. all his life. and tats where he needs to evolve and understand and change. ufff there is so much to show between uday manyata. both need to evolve, interact etc. and CVs are busy behind akash moniya. it better be a step building up base for uday manyata yaar, my patience is running out so bad tat i want the show to be of one hr, instead it is turing into a half an hr post jan 🀣

ROFLLL.. debohe really needs to change the stargegy of his on manyata...he 1st better start understanding her...but he is already getting jealous of akash which is an intersting pointπŸ˜†
par cv's uff they r stuffing down with akash & moniya...πŸ₯±...

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
2Monsa, LOL what did she say?? :D

@Debo, i agree he has been this way all his life but the he has also never come across a girl like manya all his life. Isn't it time to change his strategy? He himself admits how different she is from everyone else and yet he always irritates her with getting touchy touchy. He should take a different path. I know UVMonya's story is going to be so wonderful. I am so excited for it  :))

@Loving_bird, exactly when he understands her so well then why does he anger her purposely. He is quite a clever guy. He must definitely know what is the best way to remove her doubts.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ ConnectTheDots  OMG I loved the expression on his face at the mention of Akash.. how quickly he lost his cool.. and you could tell this time he had to make an effort to calm himself down..
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Everyone... πŸ€—

I loved the Manveer scene.. espcially since our UV interrupted the phone call.. it was painful to watch.. why ruin a perfectly good song on him.. !!!

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@pri agree with ya. She doesnt know what love is
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@neetz tats the thing. the guy is not REALIZING is should change his ways. something big needs to happen to change his ways, his behavior, his i don't give a damn attitude (although i am in love with his i don't give a damn attitude 🀣, but it doesn't work tat way always πŸ˜†). something big needs to happen to make the guy realize. something big like falling in love πŸ˜‰ ab depends on CVs how are they going to show him change πŸ˜†