Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol Chikna Ghada.

U know what was my favourite line today? When Dadisa tells J..Aap manyata ke saath aur unke hone waale pati ke saath theek nahi kar rahi 
issshhh...love that 😳 Uday , manya's hone waala pati :D :D
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for the update Shruti🤗 I missed todays epi...what a relief that UV interrupted the silence AM romance guess it was a torture.  Manyata's friends are too much now they are so irritating😡😡
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Moniya and Akash and the romantic silence btw them 😳 Thanks god for the amazing ManVeer scene. i really liked the bit when she left the room and he went behind her. Did u guys notice his face when she says mein akash sey pyaar kerti hoon. within seconds the smirk came back though 😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
only thing to watch is manveer scene & unnati & manyata's scene...i liked how with akash's name only uday was so jealous...😆

WhiteNights thumbnail
But i dont like Uday grabbing her waist and all. Seriously he is wasting his energy on Manya. All this groping and touching is going in all the wrong direction with her. Can't he understand that much??

How on earth is he planning to win her heart?😕
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AKASH AND MANYATA DONOT LOVE EACH OTHER BUT THE LOVE THE IDEA OF LOVING EACH OTHER THANKS TO THE ANNOYING DUO
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i hate they played such beautiful song one of my favorites on akash & manyata😡..i simply loveddd uday's entry😍 to the dott time par😎
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Everyone🤗
In my excitement I forgot to say that...today my Mom who is not even a regular viewer of DEK was complaining about the Akash scenes🤣...They killed another good song by using it on AM...
WhiteNights thumbnail
@Debo exactly, he forgot all his coolness for that one moment. 😆
He really dislikes the sound of Akash.ahaan ;)
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i know its not right on uday's part to be so touchy. but tats how he's been all the time. all his life. and tats where he needs to evolve and understand and change. ufff there is so much to show between uday manyata. both need to evolve, interact etc. and CVs are busy behind akash moniya. it better be a step building up base for uday manyata yaar, my patience is running out so bad tat i want the show to be of one hr, instead it is turing into a half an hr post jan 🤣
Edited by -debolina- - 12 years ago