Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It is sad that u have come to this decision , we will miss u and ur amazing contributions . Thank you for all the hard work u put in , to get the tips and info abt the show . You are truly an asset to the forum as there is neva a dull moment when you are posting . Good luck and goodbye but I do hope u will change ur mind and remain here.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

just in case for all to let u know am leaving the forum forever... Due to some reasons i cannot expose..

Happy new year in advance, and thanks for loving me, and making me addictive on this forum, and made me help out to make the show no 1.. made me make vms, goham scenes triming and providing them to u, tips, ff, os, ss and Eso helping out in dharkan with sadhli.

Thanks guys. 

I have to move forward... These days i already spend less on sns forum and more on others. I still be watching the show.. 

@nazma, kristin, Monyka, chika, and a few on these lines, Esp Ridhimaa who has helped me out a lot, and gave me an oppurtunity to write written updates etc in the past.

Sorry.. Take Care.. 
Anyone wanna to speak, do free to PM me any case...  But wont be answering much PMs. Feel free to share here..😊

Bye.. 

OMGGG 😲 Ayeshaaa Why Why Whyyy.. Anyway.. i will miss u laods.. 🤗 u too Take care and HNY in Advance 😳

Also here u go.. 😳

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vibz88

We are gonna miss u a lot. Hope u change ur mind soon and are back with a bang.take care and happy new year in advance.

I know this is not a funny post.. but i have to do this 😳 please don get angry guys..

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Please change your mind once more ayesha...Don't leave...
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Ayesha nooo!😳
were going to miss u tooo much!
u can't do this,the SNS forum is incomplete without u!
Ayesha,please come back 
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
aww :(
I am totally going to miss your posts!
We'll miss you!
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Take care ayesha. We will miss you a lot.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲 Take care dear Ayesha ! we will miss u a lot ! 😔smiley
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
though i have started late ..to be on the forum..u have been one of the loyals of SNS...pls dont leave the forum.😭..if u have made such a huge decision may be the reason cud be that strong too..take care..will miss u
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
why you r leaving? ur forum is really very frndly...though i have not spend my time here but SNS memebers r really very frndly...