take on today's episode - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
so nice

love the way

ag dreams about the prince

tht so lvily n wanted to see her in a new different look at each day on each espi
Hey komal ...

WOW! Thats one great post!
Loved reading through it ... very well written ... !!!

and i gotta garee with you ... the modi family is one hilrious family! everyone is just obsessed with themselves! ๐Ÿ˜†  ... the mum and dad really crack me up! and our Adorable harmony was just way too cute !!!

And yup absolutely true ... harmony is a very real character ... any girl could relate to her! specially the sleeping bit ... i could totally relate to her when it ocmes to sleep ... I absolutely LOVE to sleep! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and in my case i could even relate to her when she was complaining to her mum about the dress being uncomfortable ... i do that ALOT!!! i don't like fancy stuff much!!! i belive in wearing something comfortable and simple rather than something fancy and irritating! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

Ya the dadu as harmony calls him will definately have an important role as the show progress's as harmony is very close to him ... and he really does respect this family ... plus i think he fills in the space of parents for harmony as her parents are so self obsessed they don't really give full attention to their kids specially the dad! the mum seems to love harmony! well again who wouldn't love such an adorable kid! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and now coming to harmony's sis ... ya she was a lil surprise to me in the first epi ... but as you said she truly is different form all her family ... she's not the type of person being proud of all the money they have and go around showing off !!! she's more down to earth ... and i think she doesn't like how her family behaves ... how their all so self obsessed , she would like some better family time and bonding... meee 2 really looking forward to hers and harmony's scenes! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think they'll be fun to watch!

and I can't wait to watch today's epi !!! nimit and harmony's scene is going to rock!!!!
Nice post. I love this family comedy and harmonies cuteness is addictive, looking forward to the romance element. Harmony calls the driver dadu(grandpa) not dada.
Liked first day first show of ZKSP.
thts really an awsome post komal and i agree with every bits u said...this show is really something different and frst
i loveed the frst epi...
Harmaony was just too adorable...its too simple and real but cutiee too...and her family is just๐Ÿ˜† frm her father to mom to sister..everyone is so awsome in their own way๐Ÿคฃ
and then dhheraj..he was fab too..and their frst meeting was just๐Ÿคฃ..m eagely waiting for today's epi now..precap was hilarious too๐Ÿ˜†
Hey Komal nice to meet u ๐Ÿค—

u were bang on...just jotted down every point which came from my heart too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

AG really rocked...and oh yes the characters r so chilled out ๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved Harmony's mom too ๐Ÿ˜†

Can't wait for 2nightz epi...waiting for the masti of HarMit  ๐Ÿ˜›
wooowww...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u told everything..
didn't left anything for us...๐Ÿ˜ก

heehhhehee๐Ÿคฃ joking

amazing analysis komal, u said is so beautifully that my interest towards the show has increased even more.
u know i feel he is not the main lead.
nimit will break harmony heart, as she will fall for him..???