Posted: 12 years ago
^^  oh please do!  he is a cutie, our daddu. πŸ˜›
I dont like her at all. She need a funny bone transplantation. I hope she goes away when they go to live with dadu.
@ flucon- u need to b positive that she changes with time..i c a lot of potential in her character..n try to think where her seriousness comes from..lets give it some tym n c how all the characters shape up..
Thanks ritusimple, I was too busy laughing at jokes, didn't really pay attention to under lying problems. In fact it'll be hard to think, when there is so much cute scenes with funny expressions all over. I love this show just for this. I love the cast, they're amazing so far. My fav. is Daddu too. I liked all characters shown so far both on show and promos. Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
@Ritu: wow...bang onπŸ˜ƒ

u just pointed out even the crucial things πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

I absolutely agree with u on the parental assistance point. Its the family and the circumstances that has made her like that.

In y'dayz episode she said said "this is one crazy family" which showed that she gets irritated at the abnormal behaviour of her parents and the childishness of her younger sister.

As time will pass, i hope both the sisters will bond well 😳
Harmonys sis name is Harshili... and she is not rude, she don't like to showoff like her family her family always thinks of money money... and she is opp of that... Edited by mayurwadhave - 12 years ago
here is the fan page of harmony's sis Harshili... u can leave ur feedback over there too :)

https://www.facebook.com/ruchisavarn8
I still dont like her character. I am sure she will hurt Harmony big time in future. She is made for that.
Originally posted by flucon

I still dont like her character. I am sure she will hurt Harmony big time in future. She is made for that.

@flucon- dont b so negative..since this is a comedy show none of the characters r negative..each one has got his/her own life problems... u cant b judgemental that harshili is bad or u dont like her character just bcoz shez blunt.. lets not b judgemental and straightway discard the characters by saying they r bad..maybe she'l b harmony's biggest support when nimit hurts her or sumthing..or when d F*Ly goes poor she'l b the only earning member in the F*Ly to support them financially...it can b nething.. all characters right from hansraj, hiral, harmony, dadu have particular characteristics to them n u need to just wait n watch how do the react n go thru relisations in certain situations..

@ritusimple i agree with u