Posted: 12 years ago
hi guysss,my second wu in if...pls support me
epi starts with preeto & meeta di they are talking about pankaj's new resturant...meeta di gets imaginary she tells preeto if she will be decorate pankaj's whole residence & make dis a sweet family home as she knows that pankaj  is nt so much concern about his dressing or fooding.by this time preeto gets touchy by her words & feelings towards pankaj...& she told her that ankaj feel d same for her.
in the continuing conversation between them preeto asks for bani...& meeta di replied that she is nt sure about her placement...then preeto is searching for bani in the dhillon house
while bani is in ranjeet's room & ranjeet makes him a very good "murgi" by his sweet sweet comments about his life plans...he told her after signing the deal he will brought a big home & big car expensive jewellery,designer oufits etc etc for her.every item to live a extraordinary life..
bani gets happy with that while she hears preeto's voice & worried that how does she escape from ranjeet's room??????but when preet thinks that she will be in ranjeet's room & ran to see that she found her on the terrist...starring at the starss.
she ask her that is this a time to come in terrist as she knows that nobody will go there,bani replied is she have to take permission that in her own house where she stands or not & preeto scolded her.
In the morning preeto gets a call from camp manager...& she get worried & in a hurry she goes from home taking the blessings of biji & papaji
in the outside of camp preeto prayed to papaji that help her in this as she has many works to do for her family so she doesn't want to loose her job.in a fickle mind she stepped forward & hardly pushed with rajbeer.
Rajbeer says her that for this i advised u to not to eat so much.it seems that a track give me a big bang.
preeto told him,that sir called her very urgently so she is very much tensed now.rb says that not to worried & just go inside & i will wait for u here.
preeto comes in the cabin of her boss 7 he told her to sit 7 say there is a good news 7 bad news for her...so what should he say first?
preeto says that she wants to know both then he says that the unit will get closed as their is lot of work pressure...but she will do dis all at her own place so she can do more worksss at home 7 she has to come in camp just one day in a week for giving delivery & taking measurements.
she got a promotion..she is happy wid d news & goes outside & share dis with rajbeer...he congratulate her for her achievment but a lil bit upset as he knows that she will not come in camp from next day
preeto wants to start her "luna" but its nt started so rajbeer dropped her.at the road he sees simmi's car & gone to meet her while preeto is buying sweets for her family to give them dis good news.
he sees that simmi sits wid a guy in the cafe & he talks about his status behaving like a high-status guy.
he advised her to say him no as he has no manners to talk with people & he is waiting for her in outside.
as she comes they are walking together & some boys teas simmi by saying her an item & behaving in a bad way...rb gets angry & bit one of them 
after simmi asks him why are u tempere so much?rb replied to her he will not going to tolerate if sum1 sees her with a bad view.she cant accept dat any1 is misbehaving with her & he leaves...
while simmi thinks that rb loves her & now she will bounded rb to confess his love to her...

.hwz it????????...THANK YOU😊
Great WU Soumi dear...Thanks for sharing ..
its great dear...u actually wrote sooo nicely about such a depressing episode...

God give me strength...if sssp continues lke dis till thursday...my update might just b of 1 para!!!

awsomeee update Soumi...thanku dear...😃
Thanks for the update !
uff simmi is think totally wrong ! -__-
Rajbeer is only for Preeto :D :P
NICE UPDATE ...thanxxx  ...  i wandr how could thy cut rajbeer preeto scene in the middle nd show rajbeer going to the cafe..there he spent some time..thn came out with simi..preeto was not found nywhere...she was not shown... unrealistic..was she buying all d sweets of the shop..it took her sooo long...nd how could rajbeer  frgt about preeto nd sat in the cafe nd give dialgs to simi... cvs plzz we want bttr episodes..this track is totally disgusting😭😡
Thanks a lot  for the interesting updated .well done.👏
Originally posted by rajeswari_rc

NICE UPDATE ...thanxxx  ...  i wandr how could thy cut rajbeer preeto scene in the middle nd show rajbeer going to the cafe..there he spent some time..thn came out with simi..preeto was not found nywhere...she was not shown... unrealistic..was she buying all d sweets of the shop..it took her sooo long...nd how could rajbeer  frgt about preeto nd sat in the cafe nd give dialgs to simi... cvs plzz we want bttr episodes..this track is totally disgusting😭😡
                 I also thought the same... RB ne Preeto se accha sa time spend karne ka mauka dhoondna chahiye but the way CV's showed RB ne mauka gawara hai..

Poor RB u r diigging your own grave 😡
Thnx for the update. Uff when will rajbeer start leaving simi alone and just concentrate on his preeto😉
Thanks for the great update!

Bani...stop being so full of your self and Ranjeet is only encouraging her awful behaviour. This girl is going to get a big fat wake up call the day Ranjeet is exposed.

Nasty MIL in action again? She never misses a chance to hurt Ishu.

Simi is living in her own world; believing and seeing things that aren't true. Arre, Rajbeer tumse pyar nahi karta, sirf Preeto se!!!

Rajbeer...tere liye ek shayri:
Simi koh tume me nazar aane laga hai khuda
Jaldi se kuch karo varna ho jaoge tum Preeto se juda

Preeto...how happy she was over her promotion. When she accidentally hit the vase it made me think of Kajol in K3G hitting the 'gamla'. LOL!