Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This in unbelievable...seriously this good for nothing gawar😆 has far surpassed me in terms of making the birthday thread..As much as i am surprised at myself for saying it, she actually can do something productive...else the whole day she keeps rantling in her gawar accent🤣...but yes this was a true treat..i mean this woman along with her assistant in crime 🤣  kept me awake for 6hours, when i was supposed to sleep...these 2 devils kept irritating the hell outta me by keeping me back...

But I am even more awestruck ki amber ji actually said good things about me😲...hmmm aslii true love..i know she is pataoing me properly  dil se...so that i dont tell her jhoots to any1..yaar mein sochti hoon ki jhoot bolke jayegi kaha..pura pura din hum fb mein hote...everyday of every month of every year...🤣😳😳🤣

And yes now that she has said good thngs about me, let me also say some good things about ME...yes amby is a really dear frined of mine, and as much as it made me suffer to bunk my class my class for her, it was worth it...and i know it always would be..

And now my other devil friend..I hate her SO much that i dont even feel like saying her name😡...lol..🤣but jokes apart, even though amby and i gelled up before her, she is some1 i am the closest in KaShworld..In fact, she is some1 who is aways there to put up to my tantrums, my depression, my mood swings, my frustration-u name anything and she is there to lend me her shoulder...she is truely my Emotions Venting Chamber.🤣..And i am really awestruck at the awesome siggie she has made by actually stalking my fb and collecting all my status..

A/N: I was thretened and bribed to say all the above words😭..They are truely fictional..any one considering them to be truth is badly misled...
nightstar thumbnail
Pooornimaaa...

Yaar she is one girl i really really really like...she is so younger than me, yet the amount of maturity this girl has at times really gets me pondering if she is actually that small..she understands everythng that we talk about, not only that, she can actually give us suggestions to match out level of maturity..she is my thrid close friend in our skype gang, my little goongi behri friend..🤣she is truely a doll..(but hey not barbie doll...thats booked...🤣😳)

Priya...Hey thanq...we have really not talked much, but thanq for the sweet words...They really mean a lot...😛

Noriii...aja aja mein hoon pyar tera...🤣yaar aab tune mereko shadi wale siggie bhi banadi...aab to karle merese shadi🤣...But thanq so much the awesome siggies u have given me...

Nooorie...behsaram aurat...!!!!!...details on ur fb wall..🤣

Aishy...Mataji...🤣i am so amazed ki u actually like my bossy nature🤣...thanq thanq...and i am very upset, u dodnt gv me any gandhigiri lecture🤣 and also no cotton sarree🤣...but thanq for the compliment u gave abt kash...nethng on kash i am happy...😉

Bhiiiriiinaaa...U are one of the sweetest girl i have seen, i knw we havent really bonded well, but i really love our lil chit chats on fb that we have everyday...thanq..😛

Afrin...thanq darling...hope we meet when i come home this year...😛

Maham...hey thanq for the amazing siggie,,,u knw how despo i am for ur siggies🤣...and yes even though we started off on a wrong note, u are a very sweet girl, really sophisticated and reserved😃...and i would always remeber ur prayers that really made me go thru somethng i beleved i could never make...thanx...😊
nightstar thumbnail
SRIII>>>>>>>
My idiotic friend...hayyyeee...how i love teasing u...ya ya i knw u are doing hoh to me now...

U knw how i love ur writitng ans siggies..so i wont say the sterotypical awesome good job thngies..u deserve way more...u knw the moment i realized this is on kash confession, girl u shd have seen my face...i was so grinning like an idiot...the intensity and meticulousness with which u have described the emotions and feelings actually gave me goosebumps..

My most fav part was when he kisses shilpa and confesses during the shoot...that was totally out of the world..ad especially u knw why ths part is so touching...*ahem ahem*..

I love the mischievousness naughtiness karan shows when shilpa is mad at him...i could so imagine them...shilpa with the frown and pout while karan teasing her,,it is so kashsome...

And then the confession of shilpa, well not really a confession, but her gesture and the whole mood that u have created- it was all so kash soe..i actually forgot everythng else-just droolinga nd pondering over the scene...

Thanq so mmuch sri..

Just wanna say that i knw u have ths feeling in u that i neglect u or ignore u, and i honestly love the way u f8 wth me and taunt me fot not talking to u...i love the right u execute on me..but it is nothing like that...as lame as it sounds, whenever u come i am usually stuck at sth...u knw hw much we have to remain active in fb...so unintentionally i do end up neglecting u, but  i sewar i really love u..u r an old frnd so there is no way i can forget u...thanq so much for the os...
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Edit it you MOHTARMAA ðŸ˜† (SBS eshtyle 🤣)
nightstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parishay_91

Edit it you MOHTARMAA ðŸ˜† (SBS eshtyle 🤣)

get out😡
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday!
hope you have rocking day
eat lots of cake n party
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HELLO!😛

I made my way till here! YESSS YES YES YESSS (just to prove that I am such a PRO in sneaking! :p )! I am so SMART you see Sabz! Not idiot! HMPH! Smartest ever person Alive! 😎

Hmm! So what was I saying...Yeah I made my way till here coz I am SMART! ;D

and first of all MOHTARMA! LMAO! what a title! i was like oh ok Maiidaam's birthday but then came Mohtarma! LMAO! cheee HEHEHE!

Sabz The Don replied me and in sooo big fonts...just to make the length of the post BIG enough to see!! Ahaann!!!!...I KNOWW(I Shona's style)...yeah I Know! :p

You know I am Doing HOH to you!??...Oh No not at all!I am actually doing HMPH to that idiotic First line by you! >.<

ok saare gile shikwe bhula ke...WOWWW I AM SOOO HAPPY! you liked the OS! *I Blush*
*hugs*

;)

and Oh Darn!
i hvae the feeling you neglect  me...but that was in fun sense isnt it! coz i know you LOVE Eating Drinking Sleeping Studying Applying moisturizer and what now..yeah so you love all those thing Whenever I poke you!
its so lame of you to mention that fun thing so seriously here :O :p

hehe! i never felt that way from bottom of my heart! Never! sound lame but its a fact you see! :P

and  i Know you Love me =)))
hehe

ok n oh no! I am not old friend I am Young friend...you are buddhi not me!!! o.O

you are welcome for the Os! ;) :* :P

I am so happy you liked it! ;)
made my day! :)
ps i am posting it in ff section too as i am here
(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2478549) :p

But Notice this I am not wishing you more of happy shappy Birthday! Mera gift do pehle! :|

tata byebye ;)

love ya!

@amby di- i loved that intro! :P

@Minaal- Thank you for posting it on my behalf *hugs* :D

@Amani- beautiful OS dear! I so loved it. Perfecto! <3 ;)

-Sri
Edited by -KaShti- - 12 years ago
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy belated bday sabzi

Hope u had fun:D