Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Happy Birthday Maiiidaam;-)Mohtarma (Page 2)

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRHCI 

Many many happy returns of the day...Gosh I do remember how v had met first...while in that grup chat LOL... You were som1 who never spoke much with anybody then Tongue...nd I pulled you to Heaven Shona AT ...nd our common intrest FFsROFL...Gosh then came the KaSh fever to get them back ...somehow nehowROFL

You came a long way since then sabz...We have had so many misunderstandings but i m thankful to KaSh for have always kept us bound together ROFL

You are 1 of very talented writers I must say Embarrassed Only for OS...You suck for FFsROFL...remember jabse tune vo FF likha...I left reading yur worksROFLROFLROFL

You are a very hard working girl nd yu give yur 100% to everything yu do...

Wish yu all the luck in future ..May all yur wishes come true.Stay Blessed alwaysEmbarrassed

and there goes yur cake Tongue

and A Happy birthday again Party

Edited by neha-rockss - 19 December 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minaalM

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Wish you many many happy returns of the sabz..! God bless!

minaalM

nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
This in unbelievable...seriously this good for nothing gawarLOL has far surpassed me in terms of making the birthday thread..As much as i am surprised at myself for saying it, she actually can do something productive...else the whole day she keeps rantling in her gawar accentROFL...but yes this was a true treat..i mean this woman along with her assistant in crime ROFL  kept me awake for 6hours, when i was supposed to sleep...these 2 devils kept irritating the hell outta me by keeping me back...

But I am even more awestruck ki amber ji actually said good things about meShocked...hmmm aslii true love..i know she is pataoing me properly  dil se...so that i dont tell her jhoots to any1..yaar mein sochti hoon ki jhoot bolke jayegi kaha..pura pura din hum fb mein hote...everyday of every month of every year...ROFLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL

And yes now that she has said good thngs about me, let me also say some good things about ME...yes amby is a really dear frined of mine, and as much as it made me suffer to bunk my class my class for her, it was worth it...and i know it always would be..

And now my other devil friend..I hate her SO much that i dont even feel like saying her nameAngry...lol..ROFLbut jokes apart, even though amby and i gelled up before her, she is some1 i am the closest in KaShworld..In fact, she is some1 who is aways there to put up to my tantrums, my depression, my mood swings, my frustration-u name anything and she is there to lend me her shoulder...she is truely my Emotions Venting Chamber.ROFL..And i am really awestruck at the awesome siggie she has made by actually stalking my fb and collecting all my status..

A/N: I was thretened and bribed to say all the above wordsCry..They are truely fictional..any one considering them to be truth is badly misled...Ouch
nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Pooornimaaa...

Yaar she is one girl i really really really like...she is so younger than me, yet the amount of maturity this girl has at times really gets me pondering if she is actually that small..she understands everythng that we talk about, not only that, she can actually give us suggestions to match out level of maturity..she is my thrid close friend in our skype gang, my little goongi behri friend..ROFLshe is truely a doll..(but hey not barbie doll...thats booked...ROFLEmbarrassed)

Priya...Hey thanq...we have really not talked much, but thanq for the sweet words...They really mean a lot...Tongue

Noriii...aja aja mein hoon pyar tera...ROFLyaar aab tune mereko shadi wale siggie bhi banadi...aab to karle merese shadiROFL...But thanq so much the awesome siggies u have given me...

Nooorie...behsaram aurat...!!!!!...details on ur fb wall..ROFL

Aishy...Mataji...ROFLi am so amazed ki u actually like my bossy natureROFL...thanq thanq...and i am very upset, u dodnt gv me any gandhigiri lectureROFL and also no cotton sarreeROFL...but thanq for the compliment u gave abt kash...nethng on kash i am happy...Wink

Bhiiiriiinaaa...U are one of the sweetest girl i have seen, i knw we havent really bonded well, but i really love our lil chit chats on fb that we have everyday...thanq..Tongue

Afrin...thanq darling...hope we meet when i come home this year...Tongue

Maham...hey thanq for the amazing siggie,,,u knw how despo i am for ur siggiesROFL...and yes even though we started off on a wrong note, u are a very sweet girl, really sophisticated and reservedBig smile...and i would always remeber ur prayers that really made me go thru somethng i beleved i could never make...thanx...Smile

aftermath..

nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
SRIII>>>>>>>
My idiotic friend...hayyyeee...how i love teasing u...ya ya i knw u are doing hoh to me now...

U knw how i love ur writitng ans siggies..so i wont say the sterotypical awesome good job thngies..u deserve way more...u knw the moment i realized this is on kash confession, girl u shd have seen my face...i was so grinning like an idiot...the intensity and meticulousness with which u have described the emotions and feelings actually gave me goosebumps..

My most fav part was when he kisses shilpa and confesses during the shoot...that was totally out of the world..ad especially u knw why ths part is so touching...*ahem ahem*..

I love the mischievousness naughtiness karan shows when shilpa is mad at him...i could so imagine them...shilpa with the frown and pout while karan teasing her,,it is so kashsome...

And then the confession of shilpa, well not really a confession, but her gesture and the whole mood that u have created- it was all so kash soe..i actually forgot everythng else-just droolinga nd pondering over the scene...

Thanq so mmuch sri..

Just wanna say that i knw u have ths feeling in u that i neglect u or ignore u, and i honestly love the way u f8 wth me and taunt me fot not talking to u...i love the right u execute on me..but it is nothing like that...as lame as it sounds, whenever u come i am usually stuck at sth...u knw hw much we have to remain active in fb...so unintentionally i do end up neglecting u, but  i sewar i really love u..u r an old frnd so there is no way i can forget u...thanq so much for the os...

OkThanksBye

minaalM Goldie
minaalM
minaalM

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabzKaShGrAnd

res

Edit it you MOHTARMAA LOL (SBS eshtyle ROFL)
nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parishay_91

Originally posted by SabzKaShGrAnd

res

Edit it you MOHTARMAA LOL (SBS eshtyle ROFL)
get outAngry
amaniM Goldie
amaniM
amaniM

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday!
hope you have rocking day
eat lots of cake n party

Go to top