Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A Gopi and Ahem story 3 and raji last part page 34 (Page 4)

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Wow amazing Update Cant wait too read ahems reactionEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiamimi18SriB

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
part 7
Ahem dropped his towel to the floor and scanned gopi head to toe slowly, engulfing every beauty that was covered in 1.5 years. ahem's mouth was opened, he never expected to see the innocent Gopi modi dressed in a purple sexy corset, revealing her white, smooth bare legs. the corset was strapless, he could see the line in between her breasts, ahem's nervousness struck him like a gun's bullet. The back of her corset was all laced up. Gopi looked amazingly beautiful. Gopi's heart skipped a beat, her face was luminous red, she kept on looking down, she was numb, rather paralysed with shock. "Ahem, is this your gopi, i have to call the police, becuase the other gopi is missing. But hey, im not complaining, i do like the new one in front of me" Ahem thought. gopi looked up and quickly sinked down into the big bed. suddenly she looked up, however ahem turned sideways as he didnt wat her to notice that he was staring at her. Ahem broke the awkward silence. " let me get this straight. out of mother of pyjamas in this enormous world, you deceided to bring this to london?" Ahem still looking sideways, he was pursposely was questioning her, he knew she would be embarass. gopi felt like flying to the planet Pluto where no one can find her. she was drowning in her own shame. however she had to show her braveness. " Gee..voh...i only had these in my suitcase, i thought were going to...sleep in seperate rooms" gopi lied. Ahem smiled cheekily, not showing gopi is positive emotions and shook his head. he picked up his towel and headed towards the bathroom, he didnt believe himself but he was actually excited to sleep next to his wife, however he had to pretend that he wasnt interested. gopi turned off the lights, "atleast the darkness could cover me!" Gopi thought.

Rashi just had a nice, fresh shower. "oh god, england is sooo beautiful and sooo cold. i hope i get to see the snow before i leave." rashi talking to herslef looking in the mirror. jigar came out of the bathroom, he suddenly looked towrds his beautiful wife on the dressing table. rashi got up, and walked backwards towards jigar, however she didnt notice that he was behind him. rashi immediaetly stopped as she bumped into jigar. she stood there frozen, before she could move, jigar hugged rashi from behind, he pressed her stomache towards his and pulled her closer, as their body connected. The touch of jigars hands gave rashi goosebumps. her hair on her arms was static. rashi for the first time ever was enjoying jigars sense of romance, she slowly closed her eyes, concentrating the sensitive touch from her husband. Suddeny rashi came back to reality, her face went bright red, she let go of him. "Erm...voh, i have to get up early tomorrow, must go to shopping remeber? Erm...goodnight jigarjee." rashi qickly said and went to bed. " rashi we have the buisness party tomorrow remember, so we have to go to shopping the next day after that." jigar said. "what!"...fine! " rashi was disappointed,she quickly turned off the lights. "atleast i get to wear the dress!" rashi murmurred to herself.

"oh god tomorrow is my buisness party!" Ahem was in the bed thinking about tomorrows event. "i hope gopi doesnt wear her stupid sari." ahem was worried about gopi and him getting embarrased. he looked to the side and stared at her bare white arms. "gosh she is just beauitiful. i hope she looks beautful tomorrow." ahem thought out loud. suddenly gopi turned her head while ahem quicly closed his eyes. "aap ne kuch kaha?" gopi asked. ahem was ignoring her pretending to sleep. gopi went back to sleep, while ahem opened his eyes, "how could she do that? i swear she has a magical powers that reads minds" ahem wondered and fell asleep, really wanted to stroke gopi's bare arms. to be continued...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288neteche_cpallavisarkarshajnaiirsshreeElizaKawa-neela--Archana-munnihyderabadrsk16SriBfamzii05maddy311swasthiNihira-fan-JollyJabeen---HANISA---Arnisha--Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
hope u guys like my story, pls read and leave a comment if i should carryon

you guys r gonna love gopis dress that she will wear to ahems buisness party/ball. more improtantly how do u think ahem will react seeing gopi in a english ball gown? xx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBNihira-fan--HANISA---Arnisha-MereMahiyaa.

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadiamimi18

you guys r gonna love gopis dress that she will wear to ahems buisness party/ball. more improtantly how do u think ahem will react seeing gopi in a english ball gown? xx

Cant wait to read ahems reactionEmbarrassed
and afcours would like to know which dress is gopi going to wear i am very Curious
Cant wait to read the next part! your a amazing writter.

Edited by Bloem123 - 19 December 2011 at 2:18pm

SriB--HANISA--

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloem123

Originally posted by Nadiamimi18

Cant wait to read ahems reactionEmbarrassed
and afcours would like to know which dress is gopi going to wear i am very Curious
Cant wait to read the next part! your a amazing writter.

awww thanks xx

--HANISA--MereMahiyaa.

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
sorry everyone i have to contiue it tomorrow, i have to do my art homework, anyways plenty more tomorrow xx

Nihira-fan--HANISA--

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
wonderful update...looking forward to the next part

SriB--HANISA--

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-