A Gopi and Ahem story 3 and raji last part page 34 - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nadia that was a wonderful end to the story. Loved it especially jigar's text message😆
Waiting for the next story now😃
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏!

Yayyy im first...for the last time😭

OMG Naddy,this whole FF was absolutely amazing,wonderful and an absolute pleasure to read!😳 

OMG finally,finally Raji and Gohem are one,are united and OMG Gopi pregnant,mama mia!😆

Thats absolutely adorable,i guess Jigar should have realised condoms are only 90.9% effective🤣 (I THINK😉)

This is def my favourite part hehe!

Naddy im really going to miss this FF,it was just absolutely amazing,loved it very much Naddy but im really happy that your hopefully going to start a new FF soon,your a really talented writer and hope you continue to share your writing with us,absolutely awesome!

thank u sooo much!!!! lovely comment, glad u like it :)
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amalaziz

awesome..

thank u 👍🏼

thank u sooo much :)😊
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

Nadia that was a wonderful end to the story. Loved it especially jigar's text message😆
Waiting for the next story now😃

thanks, glad u like it, cant wait for u to read my next story, xxx😃
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nadia that was a fantastic end to the story. Well done.
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

Nadia that was a fantastic end to the story. Well done.

thanks swasthi xxx
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME!!!! fantabulous...loved it soo much, beautiful ending...

jigar is too funny, bhai i have condoms...🤣...anywyas it wass a great plesure to read the entire FF...looking forward to your next update...

Fantastic Nadia...xx
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

AWESOME!!!! fantabulous...loved it soo much, beautiful ending...

jigar is too funny, bhai i have condoms...🤣...anywyas it wass a great plesure to read the entire FF...looking forward to your next update...

Fantastic Nadia...xx

thanks fahima, glad u like it :)🤗
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh wonderful! Loved the text with the condons. It's too late! 😆 a really nice story of the two couples. Thank you for posting and pm. X xx
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow! great ending.. how come rashi end up pregnant and be happy about it??? anyway i am waiting for ur new story..😉