Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A Gopi and Ahem story 3 and raji last part page 34 (Page 2)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Oh my god ! Kokila ! LOL I didn't expect that from her but I should have seen it coming. Wink Dear, make sure you post the link to these stories on here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2167802 Thank You ! ..Great storyline..can't wait for update. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
part2
Ahem was in the garden with his laptop. looking out at the dark blue night, as the white moon was staring at his handsome face. his black hair was gelled up, he was wearing his light blue kurta set. kokila walked in looking at his son who was in deep thought. "Ahem dikhra..are ready to go to london tomorrow?' Kokila asked , as Ahem was startled. "Gee...mom" Ahem said let out a huge sigh of sadness. kokila could see the gloominess in ahems tone of voice. "Ahem dikra...i know you dont want to take gopi bahu to london, but things have changed, infact gopi has changed! she could read and write, she is smart and clever, she is beautiful, and you taught english to gopi urself, i really dont see the problem Ahem" kokila lectured, Ahem looked at his mother and smiled " i know that, but im just scared what if she messes up in my party and say stupid things in front of my clients, and what if they ask her to dance with her u know english traditinal dance and she says no!'' Ahem looked at his mother, letting out his frastration and sympathy. " Ahem dikra, i told you Gopi bahu has changed, she will not dissappoint you and i promise, i am your mother, you will enjoy spending time with gopi bahu in lomdon so much that it will make you wanna stay and not come back. Trust me?" kokila eyed his son giving him a puppy look face. " ok mom...whatever u say" ahem replied. " oh yes.. Ahem dikra one more thing...you have to promuse me that you wil take gopi out to an expensive restraunt for dinner, i want gopi bahu to have a memorable experience." koki said smiling, Ahems heart skipped a beat, he does not want to take gopi out to dinner, whether its their first or last time. " But mom..." Ahem moaned. "nope...i dont want to hear anything apart from the word yes, now promise me!" koki claimed angryliy. "fine promise" ahem rolled his eyes. "thank you dikra,,good night." koki kissed ahem on the forhead and went back in the house. "Man...i hope i have a good trip in londo, i like gopi but what is she acts stupidly front of my english clients. and what is she wears her colourful saris all the time. people will laugh at her, no...they will laugh at me!" ahem said hating the thoughts. ahem closed his laptop and stood up, he went inside and went upstairs. he entered his room and saw his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully on the bed. Ahem gave a nervous smile at gopi and lied down on his sofa. "i hope gopi will be different this time" ahem thought out loud remembering his moments with gopi in switzerland. gopi suddenly woke up and got off from the bed, ahem immediately closed his eyes pretending to sleep. gopi thought she heard him talking, she shook her shoulders and went to sleep. while Ahem smiled anonymously, ready for tomorrow. to be continued...

Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 19 December 2011 at 11:06am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_crsshreeElizaKawashajnaii-neela-munnihyderabadKavya.Srsk16kaka.lgSriBmaddy311swasthiNihira-fannavyabfamzii05--HANISA--NazmaJ-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
cant wait for them to get to london...ahems jaw is sure to drop seeing gopi in western wear...

munnihyderabad

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
part 3
Everyone was downstairs waiting for rashi and gopi. ahem was getting furious " seriously?...why does woman have to tkae their bloody time just to get dolled up, i swear to god I-" Ahem couldnt finish his sentence as gopi came down the stairs slowly. Ahem was paralysed, he had no idea what to say as he was gazing at gopi idiotically. Gopi was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, with sliky red plain top, with a matching red handbag, her hair fell back into chunky curls, she wore light makeup, with a hint of pink blusher. ahem forgot how to blink. "Voh...mera bag bohot heavy tah...thats why i took time...aap teek ho ahmeji?" Gopi said looking confused, ahem snapped out of it, he took her suitcase and accidently grabbed her hand " Haa..mein..teek hu, chalo" Ahem said, tried not to look at her, ahem wondered y isnt she moving, "  Gopi i said come on, do u feel like standing there and miss the  plane. " Nehi..voh..mera hand?" gopi struggled to get the words out, Ahem immedietly blushed heavily, he quickly let go of her hands and held the suitcase this time. " Challo" Ahem said controlling his tone of voice. "Does she have to look beautiful"? ahem thought out loud. "gee aapne kuch kaha?" gopi asked looking confused. " Nehi...challo gopiji, we gonna miss the plane" Ahem said sarcasticly, they both headed out.
"raaashii...come on, Ahem bhai is gonna get angry!! lets go!" jigar called out. rashi came downstairs, suddenly jigar looked behind, that bery moment jigar was gobsmacked! rashi wore pink pleated skirt  just above her knee, she wore a white shiny top and stylish cream blazer, sleeves rolled up. "wow...rashi, you loo-" jigar couldnt finish his sentence, "jigarjee...challo were getting late, im so excited to go!!, come on." rashi said enthusiastcly, she grabbed jigars hand and dragged him out.
The four couples took their blessings from their olders, and sat down in the car. koki winked at gopi gave her a 'dont worry' look, gopi already was nervous. rashi was just thinking about shopping in london, while jigar thinking about the romance. the four of them waved at the family and took off, ready to experince the fun of their life time especially rashi. to be continued...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288siri2006neteche_cshajnaiirsshreeElizaKawa-neela--Archana-munnihyderabadSriBrsk16maddy311navyabfamzii05swasthiNihira-fanLegolasGondolinQueen.Bee--HANISA---JollyJabeen--Nafisa--Arnisha-MereMahiyaa.

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Ahem & Koki are reverse in ur story compared to SNS Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabadSriB

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
pls read and comment if i should carry on xx thanks xx

munnihyderabad

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
part 4
Everyone was in the plane. rashi and jigar was sitting togther as well as ahem and gopi. Ahem was staring out through the window, suddenly gopi got out a book that her maaji gave her to borrow its called "HINDI TO ENGLISH" suddenly Ahem turned and looked at gopi, then his eyes slowly drifted towards the book. Ahem's eyes widened with suprise, "wow...she reads? Atleast she'll learn some english instead of "thank you" and "my pleasure"," Ahem thought out loud, gopi truned around " Gee...aapne kuch kaha?" gopi asked confused, "Nehi..kuch nehi," ahem hesitated, wondering why his thoughts were so loud.
rashi's hands was on the middle of the seats arm, jigar looked down at rashi's beautiful hands and without rashi looking, jigars softly held rashi's hands. rashi's eyes widened, she was very uncomfortable someone holding her hand. "Erm...jigarjee,,,mein abhi ayi" rashi said getting up and headed towards the toilets. jigar smiled and understood that rashi was shy, "oh rashi, ill break ur shyness" jigar thought out loud.
Ahem got up and went towards the toilet. "this plane is so small!" ahem complained. meanwhile gopi got up and walked towrds the toilets. Ahem was waiting for the loo, rashi was taking ages. suddenly ahem saw gopi next to him, gopi smiled while ahem looked away. as the plane turned sideways, gopi couldnt control her balance and fell towards Ahem, ahem lost his balannce and dropped to the floor, gopi was on top of him. this very moment, their eyes have locked, staring continously, gopis string of hair was covering one of her eye, ahem grabbed the hair with his finger and tucked it behind her ear, gopi was shocked, as was Ahem himself. "Hey u people, get a room!" said this angry english bloke, who was very fat and staring at ahem and gopi. they quickly got up, gopi didnt need the toilet anymore so she went back to her usual seat, while ahem gave his angry eyes at the fat man. gopi sat down smiling. " i have a feeling this journey will be great, please make it good kanajhi" gopi pleaded and smilind. she closed her eyes and wanted to rewind the scene of her ahmeji tucking the strand of hair behind her ear. to be continued...

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288neteche_cshajnaiirsshreeElizaKawa-neela-princess369-Archana-munnihyderabadSriBkaka.lgrsk16gohem123maddy311swasthinavyabllSerenityllfamzii05Nihira-fanQueen.Bee--HANISA---JollyJabeen--Nafisa--Arnisha-MereMahiyaa.

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
the only place Ahem & Gopi get close is in public place LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeSriB

Go to top