Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update love it im sure ahem & jigar will take revage from them come soon yaar 
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys I am really sorry but I have exams this week and next week so I can't continue my story at the moment, however I will continue it maybe the last week of Jan, u guys have si much patience which is gr8, but I'm afraid u have to wait little bit longer, the exam I'm taking is very important, so thanks xx -- xx Nadia xx
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

Hi guys I am really sorry but I have exams this week and next week so I can't continue my story at the moment, however I will continue it maybe the last week of Jan, u guys have si much patience which is gr8, but I'm afraid u have to wait little bit longer, the exam I'm taking is very important, so thanks xx -- xx Nadia xx

All the best Nadia !!!! Hope your exam goes well 😊

Will wait till end of Jan for the update !!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all the best for your exams.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Finally got my lappy back so i can comment!😃
Wonderful and lovely updates!
I love the Gohem and Raj scenes,so entertainng!,your fantastic!😛
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nadiaa!!! All the best for ur exams :)))
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely story line ... read all the parts ... update soon.
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
part 24

Ahem and Jigar looked at each other, confused and dumbstruck. Gopi and rashi was laughing so much that their stomach hurt so much. "tum log...you guys are...unbelievalbe, gopi i didnt expect you to do this, yeh kyun kiya?" Ahem asked gopi furiously but in a low stubborn tone. "ha rashi, this is not funny, i got so scar--- nevermind, but why such a stupid prank?" Jigar said breathless, folding his arm tightly, as his face was reddened than ever. Gopi stopped laughing and went up to ahem. "sorry..ahemji, voh...we just wanted to have fun that all." gopi apologised innocently. rashi stopped laughing and said the same. "gopi challo, apkar room mein jao, jigar ill see you guys tomorrow, we have to leave for airport around 1. dont be late." Ahem said, ushering gopi towards the room.

Gohem's room:

Ahem shut the door and turned around to see Gopi looking down. "i have never been so dissapointed at you Gopi Modi." ahem said in low angry tone, he was scolding her as if she was an 8 years old child, however ahem was enjoying every part of gopi's expression, gopi still wasnt looking up. suddenly the light dimmed into a dusty golden colour, the room around them was silent reflecting the peaceful night. Today was ahem and gop'is last day at london. "ahem, this is your chance to show gopi how manly you are, just do it" ahem thought. Ahem slowly walked around gopi, he was facing her back, slowly he grabbed the zip of back of her dress, and took his time unzipping it. Gopi closed her eyes, focusing on the touch of ahem's bare fingers as it slid down her bare back. Ahem and gopi was both breathless as ahem slowly took off her dress which fell down the floor. "Gopi.." Ahem whispered, "are you ready...for more" gopi was concentraing of every part of ahem velvet voice, he said it in a slow, breathless tone. Gopi's confidence rushed up, "come on gopi, he is your husband" Gopi thought. "ahemji..." gopi whispered still closing her eyes, "i am yours...i love you" Gopi whispered, breathless as ahem was stroking lightly down her arms, around her bare stomach and slowly aiming towards her bra. That was all Ahem wanted to hear from Gopi, his wife, his property, his million dollar wife. Ahem quickly took his clothes off, while gopi helped, meanwhile ahem dragged gopi to the bed, showering his love with his heart.

Raji's room:

Rashi was still laughing sitting on the bed, "oh god, jigarji, tumhara chehra!" rashi giggled. Jigar was enjoying every part of Rashi's laughter, suddenly rashi stopped laughing and walked up to the window, the entire london was covered of blanket of snow, rashi felt beautiful as the moon was highlighting her golden skin. Jigar was staring at rashi, he found pleasure engulfing every part of his wifes beauty and innocence. Rashi turned around and saw jigar staring at her. This very moment, they were drowned in each others chocolates eyes. suddenly jigar lifted his arm and gave a "do you want to dance with me" gesture. Rashi looked at him confused and smiled awkwardly, "theres no music" Rashi whispered. Suddenly jigar walked slowly towards her, not taking his eyes off her. Jigar gently grabbed Rashi's hand and pulled her closer, as rashi wrapped both of her arms around his waist as did jigar. They danced, danced and danced, with no music, hwoever there was only one music that existed anonymously, which was the melody of silence night filled with love and lust. Immediately jigar unzipped rashi's dress and threw it across the bed. "jigarji...r u...sure...about this?" Rashi whispered feeling shy. "Rashi ive been waiting for this to happed since the day i met you...and i even brought condoms...i know you dont want to get pregnanat now." Jigar looked down at rashi, examing her slim figure. rashi smiled instantly. "Jigarje...lets have some fun." rashi grabbed jigars neck and pulled towrds her, dragging him to their bed. "wait hold on a sec" Jigar said and grabbed his phone, suddenly he texted his ahem bhai. "come on jigarji..." rashi said impatiently. jigar put his phone down raced to the bed, ready to have the time of their lives.

Gohem room:

Ahem and gopi was making more love than ever, they were breathless, as lust and love was taking over them. Ahem's lips was glued to gopi's feeling more pleasure than ever. "wait hold on...mera phone" Ahem said reaching for his phone, "bhai do you need some condoms, i got bare loads" Ahem read through his mind. Ahem smiled and texted back "Too late".
"Ahemji...kiya karre ho..." Gopi moaned pulling him along. "kuch nehi gopiji...where were we?" Ahem said smiling cheekily, "oh yeh i remember. Gopi was giggling away. Finally she got what she wanted, which was her one and only. Ahem Modi AKA her Ahemji.

4 Months later
: modi mansion:

Gopi rushed out of the bathroom, jumped onto ahem "AHEMJI...WAKE UP...AHEMJI PLEASE WAKE UP" Gopi said, enthusiasticly, while ahem was sleeping away. " errr...ahemji!" gopi shouted. "gopi, its 4 am in the moring, mujhe sleep karne dew!" Ahem muttered in his sleep. "Ahemji...im pregnant" Gopi shouted in his ear. "teek hai...mujhe-" Ahem stopped his sentence and quickly opened his eyes. "WHAT!!!!!...say it again" ahem sat up staring at his wife with wide eyes. "Ahemji, you are going to become a PAPA" Gopi said happily, enjoying seeing Ahems facial expression. "yes!!!!!!...aaahhh...im so happy, mein itne kush hu, gopiji...i love you!!!! and its perfect  gift from u that nobody could ever beat this!!!" Ahem said bursting out with happiness. ahem hugged his wife tight as ever, kissinf her neck to her cheek and to her lips. "thank u" Gopi said, not letting him out of her sight. "By the way...i want a Beautiful girl, just like you, gopiji" Ahem whispered wraaped his arm around gopi. "well, i want a handsome, boy just like you, ahemji" gopi repiled. " nehi, girl" ahem said, "nehi, yeh mera bacha hai and i think its going to be a boy" Gopi replied stubbornly. "Yes..but i helped! and i want a girl!" ahem said shwoing he can be as stubbrn as her. "we'll see, can we enjoy our happniess, ahemji!" Gopi said. "ofcourse, i love you gopi" ahem kissed her with love. "As i love you" kiising himback.

"rashi...come out of the bathroom, please" Jigar moaned, rashi was going in and out of the bathroom all night, vomitting. rashi came out and looked into jigars eyes. "jigarje...im pregnant" rashi said smiling, examining every expression of jigars face. suddenly a wide smile spread across jigars face. "kiya...mein papa...or tum...maa..." jigar was stuttering with happiness. rashi had tears in her eyes and nodded, she was never so happy in her life. "thats wierd, but we used condoms" Jigar thought. "jigarji...app kush to hai na?" rashi said smiling away. jigar laughed with happiness and lifted rashi up and spinned her around. "rashi, u have no idea, i am the happiest man on earth" jigar said spinning her away. "jigar ji stop" jigar put her down, while rashi whizzed through the bathroom in haste, vomitting away. "ooops" jigar said, itching back of his head.

THE END------------------This is the end of A Gopi and ahem story and raji 3 series--------Hope u enjoyed it------i will be publishing my new story on moday, so please stay tuned and thank u for ur lovely comments xxx Nadia xxx

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏RESERVED!👏!

Yayyy im first...for the last time😭

OMG Naddy,this whole FF was absolutely amazing,wonderful and an absolute pleasure to read!😳 

OMG finally,finally Raji and Gohem are one,are united and OMG Gopi pregnant,mama mia!😆

Thats absolutely adorable,i guess Jigar should have realised condoms are only 90.9% effective🤣 (I THINK😉)

This is def my favourite part hehe!

Naddy im really going to miss this FF,it was just absolutely amazing,loved it very much Naddy but im really happy that your hopefully going to start a new FF soon,your a really talented writer and hope you continue to share your writing with us,absolutely awesome!

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome..

thank u 👍🏼