Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
me too.. please more raji  than previous updates.. please...
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww! loving it!! rashi is so naughty!! gopi is so cute and funny! hahaha cant wait for more!! 
Kavya.S thumbnail
loved it...rashi and gopi playing pranks...
very nice

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh What a scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣 Wish i was there to see their faces. 😆
Edited by Xarina - 12 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely update nadia...wow what a wonderful trick raashis come up with...wonder how this is going to play out...cant wait for jigar and ahem to get fooled...
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Part 23
Gopi, rashi and the two ugly waiters were in pantry room. rashi was putting the saris around them while gopi was doing the make up. "oh kanaji, make- up only suits women, im so glad that im not a man" gopi thought, grossed out by their looks. "ok finished, now quickly go to ur places, remember sit on the bed and make sure u guys dont talk, follow me, come on. "rashi quickly said, as gopi followed her.
"ok this is my room, and the opposite room is gopi's, so u go to hers" rashi ushed the waiter to gopi's room. "and u sit on the bed, remeber wen they come out of the shower, dont say anything and dnt move and make sure ur faces r covered, gopi go, take him to ur room." rashi said, "gee rashi ben" gopi said. "and gopi, good luck, make sure u hide behind the curtains!" rashi said smiling and looking nervous at the same time. gopi nodded and went to her room ushering the waiter.
The waiter sat on gopi's bed pretending to be her, and the other waiter sat on rashi's bed pretending to me her. "oh kanaji,i hope the plan works." gopi pleaded. "oh god i hope the plan works" rashi pleading standing behind the curtains.

Raji's room:

Jigar came out of the shower, he was wiping his hair with his towel, suddenly he sees the fake rashi on the bed. Jigar smiled, then suddenly he scanned her " god, rashi has put on weight, im telling u jigar, if u stayed another week in london, she would probably burst." jigar thought. "and why is she wearing a sari now?" jigar wondered. suddenly jigar gave his cheeky smile, he dropped the towel on the floor, and he took off his t shirt, he sat down on the bed, closer to the fake rashi, "rashi, tumhara sari bohot acha hai, but why are u sitting like a newly married women, come on rashi, i always wanted to do something, and...i...know u dont want babies right now, and neither do i,,,,,so...i brought...cond-oms...only if ur ready, i just thought.." jigar finally stopped and smiled wondering why rashi looked so shy as she had her back turned away. "rashi, come on, face me." jigar was laughing, suddenly his hands slid across the fake rashi's waist. "rashi, l love u", jigar whispered, suddenly jigar pulled rashi close to him, this very moment, the waiters sari fell down, and revealed his face. Jigar looked at him and froze. "AAARRRGGG AAARRRGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP SOMEONE, THAT MAN WANTS TO RAPE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRGGG" jigar screamed to death, while rashi was behind the curtains, dropped to floor, into fit of laughter.

Gohem's room:

Ahem came out of the shower, he revealed his hunky muscly chest, "gopiji...im ready to have some fun" ahem thought. He saw gopi dressed in a sari and sitting on the bed like a newly married women. Ahem wondered why gopi wore a sari so late at night, and sitting like that on the bed, as her pallu was covering her head. Ahem went up to the bed and sat down next to gopi. "gopijee...you can stop wearing ur pallu now, u know that i love u, and tonight...i...will give u that a husband can only give his wife. Is love." Ahem whispered, in his sweet velvet voice. Suddely, with his finger, he stroke gopi's back which was covered in sari. ahem removed the back of gopi's sari. "what..gopi needs to shave her back so badly!" ahem was grossed out. suddenly, he saw gopi's arms, which was dark, dark brown. "gopi?...tumhara.." ahem couldnt finish his sentence, he quickly reached out for gopi's pallu and took it off, immedietyly his heart leaped, as blooed rushed through his pulse. "AAARRRGGGHHHG
GGG AAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOPI, WHERE IS GOPI, AAAHHH THERES A UGLY MAN KIDNAPPED MY GOPI AND WANTS TO MARRY ME!!!"  ahem screamed with fear, he backed away so fast and headed out of the door, as gopi was behind the curtains, laughing so much taht it hurt her stomach.

Jigar was outside his room, as was ahem backed with him. "jigar!" ahem said shocked. "bhai"!! jigar said shocked as ahem was. "THERES A MAN ON MY BED DRESSED INA SARI!" both of them said it togther as their hearts was beating in an odd rythem. suddenly the waiters came out of the room, ahem grabbed one of them and questioned them. "where is my wife?" ahem asked angrily. "sorry man...theyr are hiding behind the curtains...they wanted to prank u guys" the waiter said, terrified seeing ahem's fuming eyes. suddenly gopi came out of the room, as did rashi, both of them was fit into giggles, as dumbstruck jigar and ahem looked at them, face reddened as ever. to be contiuned...

guys i dont think i will be able to finish it today, but the ending is quite close, hope u enjoyed the updates, promise more raji and gohem scenes on their way xx

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Oh What a scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣 Wish i was there to see their faces. 😆

they didnt scream on that part lol, rashi was just suggesting how ahem and jigar would react, lol
famzii05 thumbnail
lovely!!! loved it soo much!! roflmao!! ðŸ¤£...wish i could see jigars and ahems expressions!! hahaha...continue soon!! 
famzii05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

they didnt scream on that part lol, rashi was just suggesting how ahem and jigar would react, lol

Xarina means that rashi is silly and being a scream!!! you got the wrong end of the stick! 😉
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update nadia...wow jigar got condoms lol...i was laughing the whole way through...