Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow! u updated.. i was waiting.. what is this yaar write some more raji too.. please ðŸ˜‰.. u write too short about them... please

i am waiting online for ur update...
Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

wow! u updated.. i was waiting.. what is this yaar write some more raji too.. please ðŸ˜‰.. u write too short about them... please

i am waiting online for ur update...

yeah u write too little raji please write some more...
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely!!! so nice and romantic..i love the humour cant wait to read more!! ur FF's are very lovely to read, full of happiness and fun...update soon...xx loved it! jigar using his condoms soon? 😉
Edited by famzii05 - 12 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update...

Alexandrarose thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Oh its a lovely update. Hope jigar uses wat he has packed.

nah.. vibz... jigar phool gaya...😆 
Darkfantasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

please yaar give some space to raji too ðŸ˜‰..

agar tum ahem ko papa banane ja raha ho toh jigar bhi kyun nahi???

Kavya.S thumbnail
wonderful update...loved it
waiting for the next update
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Part 22
The four couple already reached into their hotel. "gopi im having a quick shower" ahem said smiling. gopi nodded. "rashi need a shower to," jigar said as rashi nodded. While ahem and jigar went up the stairs to the room, rashi grabbed gopi and pulled her to the corner. "gopi, i am really scared, i think i know whats on their mind, its is the first time im gonna "have" it with jigarjee" rashi said to her panicking. "i know, and ahemji's grin on his face is...quite...differnt as if he will "have" it with me tonight." rashi and gopi was so worried. suddenly rashi's brain lit up. "Gopi, i got an idea, look we have to have it in our life time and we sould be ready, right?" Rashi said as gopi nodding slowly. "yes and?" gopi asked. "ok, lets play a joke on them first, so wanna help me?" Rashi said smiling like a naughty girl. gopi looked at rashi and nodded. "ok...as long mr ying doesnt get involved." gopi said, laughing as did rashi. "ok, so, we need some hotel waiters. err...excuse me, can u two guys come over here." rashi asked the hotel waiters. "hi, we want to make a prank on our husbands, so i was wondering of u two handsome guys could help us." rashi pleaded, suddenly gopi looked guilt, she exmined the waiters top to bottom and was absolutely disgusted. "kanaji..i thought the word handsome meant beautiful, i think i should correct rashi ben." gopi thought. "rashi ben, they are so ugl-" rashi quickly put her hands on gopis mouth. "so heres the plan, you guys are gonna wear my sari's and u r gonna cover ur faces with one section of the saris and gonna sit on the bed, so u go to gopi's room."rashi said showing who was gopi, "and you come to my room, when our husbands try to touch u, ur gonna play on with it, ok! and when they uncover the sari and see ur faces thats when u say 'hey baby i love u', then they will scream!!! and it will be sooo funny, got it! i will hide behind the curtains in my room, and gopi will hide behind the curtains in her room, ok, got it?" rashi finally finished saying her plan. gopi was standing there laughing her lungs out. The two ugly waiters just looked at eacother expressionless, while rashi high fived gopi. to be continued...

10 more minutes till the next up date xx
Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oki waiting for the action!
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
okie.. i am waiting too..