Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was great.loved all d updates
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great updates! Loved the poem. Update soon.
Kavya.S thumbnail
loved the updates...its brilliant
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow...so Ahem used the diary to express his love 😉
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely and wonderful updates...i am totally floored ...ahem and his poem...this man is totally irresistable
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update...

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Gi guys inshallah I'm gonna finish this story on new years eve which is Tomorrow, so no updates today I'm afraid xx
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

Gi guys inshallah I'm gonna finish this story on new years eve which is Tomorrow, so no updates today I'm afraid xx

okay...at your pace and make it amazing!! 😉...xx
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
 Part 21
It was 2pm, Ahem and jigar just finished their important meeting, there was a pastry stand next to them, ahem was really hungry so he decided to buy one. "no bhai, you cant have that now, rashi just texted me, hum log meet karre hai ek restraunt meien." Jigar said stopping his brother from go over the pastry stand. "par jigar, mujhe bohot book lagi hai!" ahem said winging. "come on lets go to the restraunt, rashi gave me the address, anyways bahi did u tell gopi babhi that you love her?" jigar asked smiling. suddenly ahem froze, he completely forgot about his poem and the diary. "Erm..jigar, i wrote a poem instead, coz you know she knows how to read nowadays so...but i dnt know if she seen it or not..i mean it was next to my pillow." Ahem said confused. "dont worry im sure babhi has read it, and didnt u say she always tidys the bed even though the cleaners told her not to." jigar said, laughing. Ahem laughed with him, "yeh true, gopi even got the vacum hoover out the other day, she was fighting over it with one of the cleaning maids." ahem said laughing with jigar, jigar just burst out into laughter, as he knew how his babhi was like with chores.
"oh look, we have reached our destination" jiagr said sarcasticly. "come on bahi, by the way we will pay the bill togther half and half, i spent atleast...never mind you would probably freak out." jigar said, as both of them went inside a Jamie Oliver's famous restraunt in london.
As they went in, both of them was stunned to see their beauitful wives dressed in glamorous outfits.
Gopi wore a short golden dress with 5 inch heels, and for the finishinf touch; her hair was tied in a spiral bun. whereas rashi wore her desighner black dress, very tight fitted, her hair was tied as a spiral bun as well, but she dyed her hair light shade of honey brown, looking more beautiful than ever. "Erm...rashi..tum bohot sexy,,mera mat lab hai beautifull lag re ho." Jigar said stuttering away. Ahem's eyes wondered and gave gopi one of her favourite heart throb smile. "Gopi..erm...tum ne mera...poem..i mean.." gopi put her finger on his lips and leaned in towrds his ear, "thank you ahemji, i knew that you always loved me, and the poem you wrote to me was...whats the word...ha..fan-tastic" gopi said smiling, as ahem grabbed gopi's hand and pulled her closer so she could melt in his big muscly chest. He finally huggeg her and gave a spontanoius kiss. "jigarji...why next time i want a hand written poem" rashi said, smiling cheekily. "ok rashi, as least i dont have to buy it" jigar said laughing, as did rashi.

The four couple had their fabulous dinner, for desert, ahem orderd 2 slice of double chocolate cake for hima nd gopi to have, ahem fed her his and gopi fed ahem hers, "gopiji your cake is delicious" ahem said, "but ahemji, ye dono same hai" gopi said looking confused. "ha but, in ur cake ur precious love his showered all over it, thats why gopiji, i love it as i love you." Ahem said, leaning in to kiss her. "such ahemji? woh..mein bohot pyaar kaate hu" gopi said. " mujhe se?" ahem questioned. "nehi cake se!" gopi laughed as ahem half smiled and shook his head. "i was joking, i love...mr ying!" gopi burst out of laughter. "Gopi, thats it im not talking to u again!" ahem turned around folding his ahnds to his chest. "ok..ok sorry, i love u ahemji" gopi apologised. ahem pretend to ignore her, suddenly gopi stood up and kissed ahem on the cheek. "gopiji...mera lips mera cheek main nehi hai, waha hai!" ahem saracsticly said, ready to kiss gopi. "na-a, not in public." gopi said. suddenly ahem had an idea where he could reveal more of his romance to gopi. "er jigar,,challo hum hotel mein chalte hu." ahem said.  "ok bhai" .
they paid the bill and ready to go back to the hotel. "gopji...its time to have the best *** in history of a life time!" ahem thought. "gee apne kuch kaha?" gopi said looking confused. "nehi...kuch nehi gopji." ahem said cheekily.  to be contined...

guys next part is going to be funny and romantic, but mostly funny so mre raji and gohem baby!!! stay tuned, will update 10 min xx
Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh its a lovely update. Hope jigar uses wat he has packed.